CHAPTER 35

3.3k words

Jungkook was sleeping under the effect of Bhang. He muttered in his sleep.

JK: How long will you try to push me away, Taehyung-ssi? I'm not chasing after you because I'm physically attracted to you. If you think that way, you're wrong. I'm not obsessed with you either. Those who think that way is wrong as well. Taehyung-ssi, this is love. True love. I am yours, Taehyung-ssi. Only yours.

A tear left his eye.

JK: I won't rest before I make you mine.

.

TH: This is impossible, Jungkook.

Taehyung wasn't able to sleep with everything happening in his life.

TH: No matter what you say, it's a fact that we have a huge age gap. And we can do nothing about it, no matter what we do. We are not meant to be together, Jungkook. This is not a film, in which lovers end up uniting in the end. I will try and...

He took a deep breath.

TH: I will pray that you fall in love with a girl your age.

He tried to sleep but couldn't.

.

Chae-won: He is very stubborn! How dare he try to entrap my 23-year-old son despite being 40 years old? And he has the nerve to say that he wouldn't leave the city. I've tolerated him enough. I will get him thrown out of the city. That's why I've called you.

She said looking at Sanwoo.

Chae-won:You are the trustee of his school.

Jaehee: What is he doing here?

Jaehee said peeping into the room.

Chae-won: Make sure that his reputation is ruined. He should be left shamefaced.

Sanwoo: Eomeoni, your wish is my command.

Jaehee was trying hard to listen to their conversation.

Chae-won: Thank you very much, Sanwoo. You have never disappointed me.

Jaehee: Eomeoni, the necklaces are ready.

He interrupted them.

Chae-won: Are you dumb? How dare you enter my room without knocking! Can't you see that I'm busy?

Jaehee: I'm sorry, eomeoni. I made a mistake.

Chae-won: What are you looking at? Get lost!

Sanwoo controlled his laughter.

'What are they discussing? I'll have to find out.'

He left.

.

Yubi: What are you making? By the way, no matter what you make, Eomeoni won't spare you today. After all, you did something you shouldn't have. Who asked you to have 'bhang'? Everyone can't handle it, eomma. It's okay. Let me help you. Who knows? Eomeoni might forgive you if the food is delicious.

Yubi said laughing.

Yoona: Shut up! Aren't you ashamed of making fun of me?

Yubi: I was...

Yoona: I didn't do anything wrong. Taehyung is to blame for what happened. Had he not made Kook fall for him, I wouldn't have said what I did after drinking 'bhang'.

JK: You've started blaming Taehyung-ssi for your mistakes.

Jungkook said walking into the kitchen, with hands in his pockets.