CHAPTER-34

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!💃

Thank you for 700+ votes.😘

Holi episode: Dedicated to all Indian readers. Enjoy.🌈

We are not going into much details so that other readers could understand as well.

5k words

Soobin: Hyung, please forget what happened. It's an auspicious day tomorrow. All of you should come with us. We'll celebrate Holi together. What do you think, Sana?

Sana: Yes. Soobin.

TH: I understand that you're inviting us out of love. But... I'm not in the mood to celebrate Holi this year. I promise that we'll visit you two some other time.

Bora: Why would you be in the mood? If we step out of the house, our neighbors will make crass remarks. I don't know how long we'll have to keep hiding in the house.

TH: Why do you always have to make a mountain out of a molehill, mom? I didn't refuse to go out because I'm worried about their remarks. I'm just not in the mood to celebrate Holi. I'll make some tea for you two. Aera will be home any moment. She'll be very happy to see you here.

.

Aera was going back home. Suddenly a car stopped in front of her bicycle.

Chae-won got out of the car and Sera frowned.

Chae-won: Aera, I want to talk to you.

.

Yoona: Don't touch me! Stay away!

Yoona shouted at Yubi, holding a knife to her wrist.

Yubi: Eomma, don't do that.

Yoona: Where is my son? Tell me!

Jisoo: Oh my God!

Jaehee: Eomma

Jaehee tried to control the situation, getting tensed.

Yoona: I'll kill myself, Jae-hee!

Jaehee: Please listen to me. Put down that knife. Kook is coming home.

Yoona: You're lying, Jae-hee!

Jaehee: No, eomma.

Yoona: Tell me the truth. Has he gone to meet Taehyung? I'll slit my wrist!

Jisoo: Hang on! I'll call up Mr. Taehyung. Please put down that knife.

Jisoo said crying and called Taehyung.

Yubi: Eomma, unni is calling her. Please put that away.

Yoona: Jae-hee, don't come close.

Jaehee: I won't.

Yoona: Everyone's lying!

Jaehee: You'll hurt yourself! Why would we lie to you?

Yoona: That man has cast a spell on him! 

Jisoo: He isn't answering the call. He... I'll try again in some time. 

Yoona: I'm sure he has gone to meet him!

Jisoo: Eomma, he isn't with him! Put that knife away!

Yoona: My son won't ever come back to me.

She said crying.

Yubi: No, eomma.

Yoona: Let Kook stay with that middle-aged man. But I can't stay with him. I couldn't even stop my son!