CHAPTER-23

Just reached the goal of 335 overall votes. Next chapter will be updated after 20 votes for this chapter or overall 355 votes.

2.5k words.

TH: Minho...

He was looking straight into Jungkook's eyes and uttered.

TH: ...I accept your proposal.

Jungkook frowned and stumbled back a little. Minho looked at Jungkook smirking.

TH: Minho, I accept your proposal. I will marry you.

Taehyung said looking back at Minho.

It's true Jungkook paid a waiter to spill juice on Minho, but that is all. As soon as Minho went to the restroom to clean the stain, Jungkook locked the door from out.

JK: Taehyung-ssi, you misunderstood...

TH: Enough!

Taehyung showed him palm.

TH: The person you are talking about is my future husband.

Jungkook looked away closing his eyes.

TH: Minho is my friend, and I have known him for 20 years. If I have to choose between my future husband and a tenant, I will choose him.

Jungkook looked him with tears rolling down his cheeks.

'You planned a lot, Kid. But I'm far better than you when it comes to deception. Look at how I arrived here after getting beaten up.'

Minho found out through the waiter that Jungkook paid him. Minho thought for a while and paid the waiter to hit him.

'I came here and put the blame on you and got Taehyung to accept my proposal. I'm an expert at this game of deception.'

TH: That's why you must leave now. And stay away from us.

Taehyung said sternly, gritting his teeth with tears in his eyes.

.

Lisa: What do you mean Kook won't come here? He asked me to meet him here for dinner.

Yug: Yes. Correct. Lisa, you know how stupid he is. He made plans with you, and later he remembered that he has to go out of town for some urgent work. That's why he sent me here.

Lisa: Don't lie to me, Yug. I can make out from your expression that you are lying. Tell me where he is.

Yug: Lisa, why are you putting me in a tight spot? I don't know where he is.

Lisa started crying.

Lisa: I know you're doing it for the sake of your friendship, but don't forget that I'm your friend too. If you have any respect for our friendship, tell me what's going on in his mind. Tell me the truth, or else...

He broke the champagne glass on the table and held it above hwe wrist.

Lisa: ...I'll hurt myself. I swear...

Yugyeom panicked.

Yug: Lisa, don't be foolish. You will get hurt.

Lisa: Tell me where he is.

Yug: I don't know where he is.

Lisa: You know where he is.

Yug: I don't know, Lisa. Keep it down.

Lisa: Don't lie to me! You know where he is. I will slit my wrist.

Yug: M G Club!

He screamed with wide eyes when he saw glass piercing her skin.