CHAPTER-11

Double update.😁.Thank you for 1k reads.🙌

3.4k words.

Chae-won: Since you didn't want to come home, I decided to come here. 

She started looking towards Jungkook. 

Chae-won: From now on, I'll stay with you in this house. I couldn't stay away from you any longer. You see, since you use my money to pay the rent, I have every right to stay in this house.

Taehyung stood there looking down towards his feet, deep in thoughts unable to process things.

'Until I find out what's brewing between Kook and this man, I won't feel at ease. I want to know whether this father of a 15-year-old girl is using his beauty to make Kook fall for him.'

Bora: Listen, you pompous hag...

TH: Mom! 

Bora: Just wait. A self-respecting person doesn't go back to the place where he or she was humiliated. How could you come here? Don't you have any shame?

JK: Eomeoni, what are you doing here?

He asked in disbelief walking towards her.

Chae-won: You can stay away from me, but I can't. As it is, some vile man has cast a spell on you. 

She said looking at Taehyung.

Chae-won: You always favor him. You do as he says.  You've turned your back on your family.  I decided to come here, as only I could protect you.

JK: Eomeoni, what nonsense are you talking? Who has cast a spell on me?

Bora: Listen, you old hag. Take your suitcase and get out of here. Otherwise, I'll throw it out myself.

Taehyung closed his eyes fed up with the commotion.

Chae-won: Mark!

Mark: Yes, ma'am.

Chae-won: Go to the kitchen and make Kook's favorite food. 

Bora: What?!

Chae-won: You've lost a lot of weight after coming to these poor people's house.

Jungkook took a deep breath at her words.

Chae-won: Listen. Use the oil and spices that we've brought.

Mark: Yes, ma'am.  

Chae-won: I don't want him to fall sick after eating unhealthy food. Go on.

JK: Come on, Eomeni. Don't...

Bora: I will teach you a lesson that you'll never forget if you don't...

Chae-won: Enough!

She shouted showing a palm towards Bora. Jungkook was looking at his Eomeoni.

Chae-won: Enough!  I've had enough of your nonsense.

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung from time to time trying to see his reaction for every word Chae-won was uttering.

Chae-won: Jungkook has paid the rent.

Bora: So what? 

Chae-won: So, his relatives have every right to stay here.  It's not against the law. So, you can't stop me. I know why you're rattled.

She said like she solved a puzzle.

Chae-won: Your plan to cheat Kook won't succeed if I'm around.  That's why both of you are feeling uncomfortable.