CHAPTER-42

DOUBLE UPDATE😁

Thank you for 1k votes.🤗🥰

For you- ThakurYaminiSingh and Koo_luvs_Tae 😘

1.4k votes.

CW: If you are having an affair with her, then let me...

Hyekyo: That's not true.

CW: Hyekyo?

Hyekyo: How dare you accuse my husband of something so terrible!

CW: Hyekyo, when did you come from Seoul?

Hyekyo: Just now. I think I have come here at the right time. Had I not come now, Kook would've continued to insult my husband. He is older than you. You should respect your brother-in-law. The girl you're talking about is my friend's daughter. Her family doesn't want her to study further. Sanwoo has been helping her. That is why they meet secretly.

JK: Are you sure, noona? It seems like he has been lying to you.

Hyekyo: Shut up, Kookie! Why are you interfering in my personal matter? Do you think you are a grown up now? Are you trying to create a rift between us? Apologize to him. I said apologize to Sanwoo!

She pushed him towards her husband.

JK: I'm sorry.

CW: Kook! We regard our sons-in-law as important members of the family. We give a lot of respect to our daughters' husbands. You stooped so low to avenge Taehyung's suffering! I didn't expect this from you. Bear one thing in mind, Kook. If you repeat this mistake, I will never forgive you. As far as Taehyung is concerned... Sanwoo simply followed my orders.

She walked towards Sanwoo.

CW: Please forgive him. He made a mistake.

Sanwoo: It's okay, eomeoni.

Jungkook left in anger. Jaehee closed his eyes in disappointment.

.

Aera: Appa, I want to tell you something.

TH: Go ahead.

He cupped her cheek.

Aera: Appa, after what Kook did for you today, I am not angry with him at all.

Taehyung smiled. They held their hands as she continued.

Aera: He loves you a lot, Appa. And I don't have a problem if he wants to marry you.

She said with a wide smile.

Bora: Taehyung, dinner is ready! Aera, I need your help!

Aera: I'm coming, grandma. Appa, I will support your decision. I love you, Appa.

She hugged him.

Aera: I will be right back.

She left, leaving Taehyung to his thoughts.

Jin: I heard what Aera said. Your mom doesn't have any problem with Kook either. You just need to say yes.

TH: Dinner is ready. Let's go...

Jin: We will have dinner later. Taehyung, everyone is ready, except you. I'm sure nobody in Busan will object if you marry him. Don't think so much! That won't help. You'll only get confused. Kook has asked you a question. Go and answer his question. Accept his proposal.