CHAPTER-33

I updated 3 Chapters yesterday. So, make sure you read all three.🙂

2.6k words

"He left his lover heartbroken. Now, all he can do is curse his luck."

Don-hwa sang, walking behind Taehyung along with his friends mocking him, as they were going back to their house.

Donhwa: I can't see ring on your finger. What happened, sir? You got stood up on your wedding day. Or did you walk out on him?

All the people in the street laughed at Taehyung, enjoying the mocking. Aera, Bora and Taehyung looked down in shame.

TH: Let's go.

X: Look at Taehyung's mom. She used to brag that her son would move to America after marriage. But look, they are back to the colony.

A random woman mocked. Bora was glaring at her.

Bora: How dare you speak ill of us! Get out of here. Or else, I will give you a tight slap.

She screamed; the crowd flinched a little.

TH: Mom, let's go.

He pulled her back.

X1: Hey, Don-hwa. Sir is left alone again. Shall I entertain you?

Don-hwa elbowed him with fake anger.

Donhwa: Why would you do that while I am still here? Aera, shut your ears.

He said smiling sweetly, looking disgusting.

Donhwa: You are too young to follow your father's footsteps.

He laughed and walked towards them, reeking of alcohol.

Donhwa: Tonight, is the wedding night and you are alone. Let me become the groom if you want.

Aera: What nonsense...

Aera screamed but Taehyung stopped her, holding her wrist.

TH: Aera. It's useless to talk to cheap people like this.

Donhwa: Taehyung, please talk to me. I can do anything to make you talk to me.

Bora took a huge stone from the ground running towards him.

Bora: You scoundrel. Leave from here.

Taehyung and Aera held her back.

TH: Mom, leave him.

Bora: I will file a complaint against you. Got that?

Donhwa: Let me tell you something. If I can get Taehyung by going to the lock-up, then I swear I will prefer being behind the bars.

He said shamelessly.

Bora: I won't spare you.

She held his collar, who was just laughing.

TH: Leave him.

Bora: I will beat him.

TH: Open it quickly, Aera.

Aera rushed to the house and opened the lock.

Donhwa: Please listen to me. Please look at me. I stay close by. I can come over whenever you call me.

Taehyung closed the gate on his face.

Don-hwa: I had a lot of fun. I am happy. My heart is full now.

X1: He wanted to get married.

They laughed.

.

Yoona walked into Jungkook's room but halted in her steps when he heard him speak, sleeping on his bed, looking at the ceiling.