CHAPTER-26

Just Published 'MY WORLD' chapter 1. Please check it out and support by voting.

2.1k words.

Aera: Kook, thank you.

Aera hugged him tight. Taehyung was looking at him gratefully.

Jungkook broke the hug not before kissing her forehead.

JK: Lil one. Everything is fine. Don't worry.

He said cupping her cheeks.

JK: I'll take your leave.

He was about to walk away but Taehyung started to speak.

TH: You... You not only... You not only saved Aera but my entire family, Jungkook. Had you not reached there in the nick of time, my life, our reputation and happiness would have been ruined. How do I thank you? How do I tell you that you...

Taehyung started crying.

JK: You don't know how to thank me. I will tell you. You don't have to thank me. Neither today nor in the future. This will be your 'thanks' to me. Is that okay?

Taehyung's eyes suddenly landed on his knuckles that were bleeding so bad.

TH: You are severely injured.

He said worriedly.

TH: Please apply some ointment.

JK: I don't need it.

Bora: Why don't you tend to his wounds? Go and get the first-aid box.

Taehyung nodded and left.

Bora: Son, you are bleeding profusely. I will get turmeric milk for you. Aera, rest for a while.

She left.

Aera: Kook. You know what? Before you reached...

She was sobbing. He immediately hugged her.

JK: Don't cry. Calm down. Please don't cry.

He cupped her cheeks and spoke.

JK: Will you do as I say? Try and forget this incident. Okay? Sit down.

He made her sit and sat next to her.

JK: Listen. Just forget what happened. Don't discuss this incident. Don't even think about it. Okay?

Aera nodded.

JK: Anyway, I have to tell you something. I couldn't say it in front of Taehyung-ssi, but I will tell you now.

Just then Taehyung was about to walk inside the room but halted hearing their conversation.

JK: I am really angry with you. Why did you run away?

Aera: I am sorry. I caused a trouble for everyone.

JK: Forget about everyone. Think about your Appa. You are his life. He would have died if something had happened to you.

Aera: I am sorry, Kook. But I was angry. He is MY appa. I am there for him, right? Then why does he want to marry Minho uncle?

Tears left Taehyung's eyes. Jungkook just looked down at his feet ignoring the lump in his throat.

Aera: How can someone take my dad's place?

JK: Listen. I am your friend. That's why I am telling you that you are behaving as selfish and a spoilt brat. You are only thinking about yourself.

He took her hands into his.

JK: 15 years, Aera. Don't you know Taehyung-ssi? He cares for everybody. He takes care of everyone's happiness. He has a list. Do you know who is on that list? You. Your grandmom. Your uncle. Your aunt. And everyone else including Don-hwa. He is absolutely selfless. And if you think that he didn't think about you, then you are stupid. You are an idiot.