PROMO

Not a glimpse. Just a promo of the story.

Dedicated to TKmylife .First person to vote on this story. Thank you.

Taehyung entered the hall with his mom and daughter, looking beautiful in his wedding attire.

Jungkook and his family walked towards them .His Eomeoni looked at Taehyung in disgust and uttered looking at Aera.

"So this is your daughter" she mocked as Jungkook interrupted signaling her to stop." Eomeoni.."

"Wait kook , I am just talking." and Chae-won continued, "When she was born, my Kook must have been barely 8 years old!"

Taehyung just bowed his head down . Jungkook immediately took over and placed his hand around his Eomeoni's shoulder and said cheerfully, "Eomeoni, you know I am lazy. That's why I was was born late.! And he came to this world sooner."

He turned towards Taehyung and held his hand gently before muttering looking straight into his eyes," Thank god, we met in this life or else, our plans for eternity would've been foiled." he said side glancing at his Eomeoni at his last words.

PROMO-2

As the car rode in full speed. Taehyung looking at the passing trees, while the wind caressed his bread cheeks. Deep in thoughts he uttered.

"Jungkook," catching the said man's attention who was concentrated on driving. "I'll put a stop to every desire of yours because of our age right?"

Jungkook smiled at his words " Really?" he said.

"But you know what. People bring up my age when i talk about my desires, too."

Jungkook applied the brakes abruptly and look around the empty road. Then turned towards Taehyung who was looking at him confused. Jungkook said, "Neither are there people here, nor a full-stop to your age." as he opened the roof of the car.

"Go on." he said nodding his head towards the roof. Taehyung smiled gratefully at him. Before standing up and opened his arms for the wind to hug him.

He giggled as Jungkook looked at him with so much love and Taehyung looked back at him with same Love.

Infinite love, will not understand the boundaries of age.

Taehyung fell back into his seat contentedly as he stared at the trees again and Jungkook satisfied looking at the smiling face of his Love.

*The promos are just to understand the characters better .These exact scenes are not going to be included in the story.*

Chapter-2 on March 3rd 2023. (48 hours from the publication of this chapter.)

Vote and comment.