CHAPTER-8

3.5k words.

Don-hwa: Did you see that? He was in his arms, that too out in open. What happened sir? Are you shocked to see your brother-in-law in that guy's arms sir? What do I tell you this is not it there's more everyday these to keep romancing each other unashamedly.

JK: You think saving someone from falling is cheap?

Jungkook said storming towards Don-hwa.

JK: You have a cheap mentality. Men like you eye people up and expect their partners to wear a veil.

He said gritting his teeth as Taehyung watched his mouth agape.

Soon Jungkook held his elbow and pushed him out of the gate saying. "Get out or else I'll not hesitate to slap you."

Jungkook looked back at home as he closed gate and walked up to his room leaving Taehyung and his brother-in-law to sort the issue.

TH: Hyung I...

Before Taehyung could utter a word, his brother-in-law stopped him showing his palm.

Hwan: Listen Taehyung, I am here to tell you that I can't give you more time. You can rent in the place out to a guy half your age or get married to him. It's your life, you are free to do anything. My brother is no more so it's none of my business. I have to make preparations for the ceremony. I will need money, so arrange for the money at the earliest. That's it.

He said finality in his tone as he turned around to leave not before looking at the room upstairs. Taehyung just stood in his place trying to register his words.

 .

Yoona: Yes Kook... I have kept everything... Tell me where we are meeting tomorrow and at what time... please let me know.

She whispered in her phone talking to Jungkook, as she turned around to see if anyone was coming.

Yoona: Money? No, I couldn't arrange the money. I told you that Hyungsu-nim had everyone's allowance. I'll talk to you later, okay? I will hang up.

She said and left not seeing Yubi, who heard the conversation.

Yubi: So, aunt was right. Eomma is the one who is helping. She is giving him money. I should inform Eomeoni about it or else Kook oppa  will never come back and my allowance will never increase.

.

Yugyeom: So, you won't go back home. Why do you have to rent a place?

JK: Do you want me to live on the streets?

He said hugging the pillow while he slept on Yugyeom's bed.

JK: I can't accept aunt's conditions to go back home.

Yug: So, you would rather the here than marry Lisa.

"I don't want to marry you either."  A familiar voice interrupted their conversation. Yugyeom and Jungkook snapped their heads towards the owner of the voice, both of them walked towards Lisa.

She took money out of a purse and threw towards Yugyeom.

Yug: Take this then.

Yugyeom immediately gave the money to Jungkook, who accepted with the wide grin on his face.

JK:  Thanks.

He said happily but Lisa snatched money from Jungkook's hand who looked stunned.

Lisa: Is this why you needed the money?

 She looked at Yugyeom.

Lisa: Then I won't give you the money.

JK:  Why? I should be the one mad at you. Why are you angry?