CHAPTER 25

2.2k words.

Aera was walking in the dark on an empty road looking around scared.

Someone came from behind and covered her mouth dragging her away.

.

Jungkook reached the highway and looked around the empty road.

JK: I have to reach Gamcheon anyhow. Darn it! Taehyung-ssi must be in a miserable condition. He must be scared.

He said in worry tone and took out his phone.

JK: Why is his number blocked on my phone? I must've blocked it by mistake. Damn it! He might've tried to contact me. Why can't I get through to him.

He said clutching his phone tight.

.

TH: Aera's phone is still switched off. I hope she didn't block my number in anger.

Minho: What are you saying, Taehyung? I also tried to call her. Even I couldn't get through to her.

TH: It's all my fault. It's all my fault.

He said crying.

Minho: Why are you blaming yourself? I'm here with you. And we will reach the location where Aera possibly is very soon.

'Aera won't be there. It's not easy to become a hero. I'll have to continue pretending for some more time.'

He smirked to himself.

.

Aera was struggling on the chair that she was tied to, with a tape on her mouth.

'Appa, I am sorry. I shouldn't have run away.'

She was crying, regretting her stupid decisions. Missing her Appa badly.

'Appa, please save me. Appa.'

Goon: Call that man and tell him our demands. Call him.

.

They reached Gamcheon and Taehyung immediately got out of the car and started searching for Aera, screaming her name.

TH: Aera! Aera!

He was running around crying, searching for his baby, looking crazy.

TH: Aera! Aera! Aera! My baby! My Aera! Aera...

He was crying holding his heart, unable to take the pain. Minho was just looking at him from far away with no emotion.

He soon put on a mask of worry and ran towards him.

Minho: Someone just called me up. He sounded like some goon. He said that he was holding Aera captive.

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock as he stumbled a little.

Minho: He said he'd release Aera only if we paid him 3 billion won.

TH: 3 billion?! Where will I get so much money from? If we don't pay up, will he harm Aera... No! No... Aera... Nothing will happen to Aera.

He said looking like a maniac talking to himself unable to even take the thought of any harm to Aera.

TH: Nothing will happen to Aera. Oh God! God, please save Aera. God, please save Aera.

He said desperately looking at sky.

Minho: Taehyung.

TH: What if something happens to Aera?

Minho: Taehyung, don't worry.

TH: Nothing will happen...

Minho: I'll arrange for the money. I'll save Aera.