CHAPTER 31

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!😁

You ask, I give.🥰

1.5k words.

TH: I cannot marry you, Minho.

Everyone in the hall widened their eyes in shock.

Bora: What are you saying, Taehyung? Just stand over there. Go on.

Minho was clenching his fists in anger, his nose flaring.

Chae-won: What nonsense is this? Do you have any respect for the institution of marriage? Sir, please start reciting the wedding vows. Don't stop unless I ask you to. Please go ahead!

TH: No.

Taehyung said sternly showing his palm to the priest and looked at Chae-won.

TH: The wedding sure is taking place in your house. But we are not your family members. So, please forgive me. But you don't have the right to meddle in our affairs.

Jaehee smirked, the only person who is happy.

TH: Minho.

He said calmly looking at Minho who was just looking at his feet.

TH: This is between the two of us. I need to talk to you. I just need five minutes, Minho. Please.

.

Jungkook was driving back when some goons stopped him on his way.

They started hitting him with glass bottles.

Goon: Don't you think too highly of yourself? Will you get our boss's wedding called off? You will never be able to reach the mansion.

Jungkook was losing a lot of blood, but he composed himself and hit them back punching them.

JK: I will not let your boss marry Taehyung-ssi!

He was outnumbered but he was still fighting.

Finally, he fell unconscious due to loss of blood.

.

Minho: The priest was about to recite vows. But you refused to marry me! Why can't you marry me?

He asked smiling like a maniac, then immediately crying.

TH: Minho, I cannot give you what you expect from me. Because... I don't love you.

Minho clenched his jaw in anger and held Taehyung's arm harshly.

Minho: Do you think the wedding will be called off if you back out?

TH: What are you doing, Minho?

Minho: Tell me the truth, Taehyung. Do you...

He pulled his arm harshly, hurting him.

Minho: Do you not love me?  Or do you love that kid? Answer me, Taehyung. Tell me the truth. Are you doing this because you don't love me or because you love him? 

Taehyung was scared looking at him.

TH: Minho...

Minho: TELL ME!

TH: Let go of my hand!

He jerked his hand from his hold.

TH: Minho, your anger is justified. I understand that it is my fault. I shouldn't have told you this on the day of our wedding. I should have told you earlier. I'm sorry. But this is solely my decision. No one else has got anything to do with this.