CHAPTER-9

4.6k words.

Chae-won: This is what you want it right? You wanted to prove that I am trying to break the family soon.

All the family members reached there, and she continued.

Chae-won: Well, from now you are the owner of this family and business. And I will just be you servant.

Yoona shook her head vigorously.

Yoona: No... No... How could you say that Hyungsu-nim?

Chaewon: If you really respected me. you wouldn't have gone there. You have been helping him. I wouldn't mind if you met him because I know heart of a mother. But you gave the money. I told you not to break the trust. You...

Jae-hee: Sorry to interrupt but Kook came to me asking for money but of course I didn't give him. How could you do it eomma?

He said cunningly taking the opportunity. Chae-won closed her eyes and put the house keys in her hand.

Chae-won: This is yours from now on.

She went from there. Yoona fell on her knees crying.

.

Taehyung was setting the unsold dresses on the hanger.

JK: I want to buy 10 dresses!

Jungkook said from the other side of the hanger coming out in between the dresses.

Taehyung jumped back in scare shook his head and worked away from the hangers and settled in a chair counting the money.

Jungkook followed him and sat next to him on the floor leaning his back against a pillar, right leg straight on the floor and the left one folded.

JK: How many items did you sell?

He asked playing with the clothes that are hung next to him.

TH: I didn't sell too many clothes, but people liked my work.

With a satisfied smile he resumes counting the money.

TH: I got an order of 6 dresses and three paintings.

Jungkook immediately jerked forward.

JK: That's it! Only 9 in total? That's nothing Taehyung-ssi. Your marketing is weak, hire me as a salesman. I'll show you how to sell these items.

He said raising his collar. Taehyung smiled at him and spoke.

TH: No, there is no need for that. The school is shut on Saturday and Sunday. Jin will help me out. We will handle the shop.

Taehyung finished and got up as he went towards the house. Jungkook again leaned back on the pillar.

 Jungkook again leaned back on the pillar

(But head leaned back on wall)

Taehyung halted in his steps midway, when he heard Jungkook ask.