CHAPTER-41

2.3k words

'ON AIR'

JK: You will get justice. Please... Please come back. Please, Taehyung-ssi.

RJ: We've heard many love stories on the show, 'Love is in the Air'. But we've never heard such a unique love story before. Along with the city of Busan, I wish with all my heart that Taehyung accepts Jungkook's love. Mr. Taehyung, if you can hear me, please come back. He should stay back. Jungkook's love is true.

-Hello! Hello! I'm 57 years old. I agree Taehyung shouldn't leave the town, but how can a 40-year-old man marry a 23-year-old man? You people at the radio station are encouraging wrong things. This is totally wrong.

RJ: Just a minute. There's another call. Tell me.

-I'm 61 years old. I don't agree with what the lady is saying. Sorry, ma'am. I don't know you, but love is the purest emotion. Love has no age limit. Jungkook, I'm with you. Go and stop Taehyung. Use your love to change his mind. Nothing's wrong.

.

JK: Doesn't a 40-year-old have the right to fall in love? Friends, support this love story. Support us at #NOLICENSETOLOVE. Remember, it's #NOLICENSETOLOVE.  Please remember, it's #NOLICENSETOLOVE.

.

Bora: Taehyung, we've had enough. Let's go back now.

Aera: Yes, Appa. Let's go back. No one will say anything to you. Let's go back, Appa.

Bora: She is right. Your honor and self-respect are what you were worried about. You've got the honor you'd lost because of Kook. Now, why should we leave the city?

Aera: Look at that, Appa. Even the social media is supporting you. They are all saying that you shouldn't leave the city. Because of Kook we might get back the life we once had. Please, Appa.

Bora: Please say yes, Taehyung. Let's go back.

.

CW: Even if the entire city supports Taehyung to stay, he shouldn't return.

Sanwoo: Don't worry, eomeoni. The court might have reversed the order, but my driver will ensure that Taehyung is driven out of Busan.

CW: The residents of Busan have lost their minds. They can support that man to come back to Busan. But will they get my son married to him? Finally, he'd end up being my son-in-law, they'd have nothing to lose.

Sanwoo: You're right, eomeoni. To hell with these messages, hashtags and likes. I'll find a solution to this problem.

.

The driver's phone rang.

Driver: Yes. Okay.

Bora: Come on. Turn the car. Take us back.

TH: No. Drive faster.

Aera: Hello.

Jin: Aera, put the phone on speaker.

Aera: Okay.

Jin: Hello, Taehyung? Can you hear me? Did you listen to what Kook did for you? That boy is fighting for you. He is fighting for your honor. He wants you to be respected, and you are running away. Why, Taehyung? Taehyung, come back. Taehyung, if you keep running away, then you are a coward. Taehyung, please come back. We are waiting for you at the radio station.

TH: We?

Jin: Yes. We.

S1: Taehyung sir, we are with you.