CHAPTER-39

TRIPLE UPDATE!!!!

Edited this chapter in a hurry to give you a triple update😅

For you- jhskv7 🥰🤗

3k words.

X2: We will paint your face black.

He painted his cheek with black. He closed his eyes at the insult.

X1: Hey, teacher. Your face is painted black.

X3: His face is painted black.

Donhwa and few neighbors laughed at him. Jin, Aera and Bora were sobbing helplessly.

X1: Stop trafficking.

His face is painted black. You are a disgrace to the society.

X2: Get more black paint. Put it on him.

Taehyung stared at nothing, lifelessly.

X1: Yes, do it.

The brought a bucket full of black paint and were about to dump it on him, who was still looking into void, with no emotion.

Taehyunh closed his eyes, waiting for the dump, but it never came.

Jungkook held the paint bucket, stopping them, glaring at them.

He forcefully made them put the bucket on the floor and walked towards Taehyung, standing in front of him creating a barrier while glaring at them.

He opened his arms, putting Taehyung behind him, protecting him and spoke, gritting his teeth, eyes red in rage.

JK: If you have the guts, try and humiliate him now.

X1: What do you mean?

JK: All of you are respected a lot in our society. Don't you know how to respect others?

X2: What are you trying to say?

JK: Yes. I mean to say that before blaming a man, didn't you bother to find out the truth?

X1: There is no need for that. Everyone knows the truth!

JK: No.

Taehyung looked at him, tears flowing down his cheeks.

JK: Nobody knows the truth. Do you want to know the truth? The truth is that he has been falsely blamed because I... Because I... I love him.

Taehyung closed his eyes, as soon as Jungkook said that.

JK: He has never confessed his love for me. But my family is after him. My family has made such vile accusations against him that I am not even able to look him in the eye.

Taehyung looked at him for a moment and again looked down at his feet crying.

JK: I knew that my family would react this way. But I didn't expect... I didn't expect this from you.

X1: We got a call.  They asked us to teach him a lesson.

JK: Look at him.

He moved away so they can see Taehyung.

JK: Do you think he can do something despicable?

X3: You can't judge a book by its cover. Just because he looks innocent doesn't mean he isn't guilty.

JK: I will prove his innocence.

Taehyung looked at him.

JK: What will you do then?