CHAPTER-12

I updated two chapters yesterday. Go check them, in case you missed it.🙂

3.5k words.

Jungkook stood rooted in his place for a moment and snatched his hand from hold and looked away from her.

Chae-won: Swear on me. Go ahead. 

JK: I see. So, you don't value my promise. 

He looked away pouting and complaining.

JK: That's why I don't come home.

She walked towards him at a fast pace not wanting him to misunderstand her, and put a hand on his shoulder.

Chae-won: I value your promise, dear. But I want you to value my promise too. 

Jungkook looked at her and smiled. She returned the smile showing her teeth.

Chae-won: I'll be able to go home peacefully now. 

He turned towards her and hugged her tightly. Chae-won too hugged with so much love, it's been long that he was in her embrace. They broke the hug.

Chae-won: Mark! 

'I'm sorry, eomeoni, but I'll leave you heartbroken again. You'll get very angry. You might sever all ties with me this time. Because I'm going to break the promise, I made to you. I don't want to do it, but I can't help it. I love Taehyung-ssi a lot. I won't listen to anyone even myself, who tells me to stay away from him.'

.

Jungkook escorted her towards the gate by holding her hand. She left his hand and looked at Taehyung through the window who was working in the kitchen.

Chae-won: I'm leaving.

Taehyung raised his head at the words to look at them. 

Chae-won: But my blessings will protect you from evil influences. The one who tries to deceive you will suffer greatly. 

Jungkook looked at Taehyung to see if he was hearing what his Eomeoni was uttering.

Chae-won: The one who tries to get close to you will lose everything. 

Bora: Wow. The pot calling the kettle black.

Taehyung closed his eyes fed up with his mom.Chae-won just looked at her and smirked.

Bora: Thank God we got rid of the evil people. 

TH: Mom...

He tried to stop her but unknowingly his eyes landed on Jungkook, who was already looking at him. Taehyung immediately looked away not saying anything further.

Chae-won: If you think that's true, then be it.  I can't help the ignorant. 

Bora huffed and went away.

JK: Eomeoni, please go, now. 

Chae-won: I won't break my promise. You also won't break the promise that you made to me. 

Jungkook nodded his head carelessly, his hand in his pockets.

Aera: Appa, Uncle Hwan is on the line. He wants to talk to you regarding Iseul unni's wedding.

Aera said walking towards kitchen, handing the phone to Taehyung.

TH: Okay. Hello, Hyung. Did Iseul's in-laws call?  What did Mr.Ji say?  Yes, I'm at home... You come... Yes... Okay. 

Chae-won: I'm leaving. Come on time. I'll wait for you. Okay?

JK:  Yes, eomeoni. Calm down. Bye.