CHAPTER-3

Dedicated to Avni_12 for your constant support and love. You commented on almost every chapter😊. Thank you.

4.7k words.

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock that turned red in rage as he stood up from his chair. Jungkook followed his actions as he also stood from his chair amused, before holding his hand out and asked, " Will you?".

"What are you saying?" Taehyung asked gritting his teeth. Jungkook withdraw his hand and raised them defensively then said, " Relax! I was just joking!" moving his body sideways carelessly he continued, " It's good to be funny sometimes! It's a stressbuster. You look very stressed. Please have a seat." He walked towards Taehyung and pulled his chair out for him to take a seat, but before he could complete his actions Taehyung raised his hand to convey that he can do it himself.

Jungkook nodded at him and took his seat. Again, leaning on his chair deeply in thoughts 'I think there is a confusion. He isn't the person Eomeoni wanted me to meet.'

He looked at Taehyung who has his doubtful gaze on him as he smiled and nodded at him and returned to his thoughts, 'But it's alright. I'll play along. I'm quite excited to pull your leg sir.' He thought the last sentence looking at Taehyung.

"You didn't ask me about my work experience. " Taehyung asked in professional tone ignoring all the things happened prior. Jungkook immediately jerked forward in his seat and said, " You said you have a 15-year-old daughter. You are obviously quite experienced. Parents experience all things when they have kids. Don't you have any questions for me?" before Taehyung could utter a response he continued brightly.

"I'll tell you about me. I love listening to music! As loud as it can get. I love Action films and riding my motorbike." he said acting out the Action films, throwing his hands everywhere. making gun gesture with his hands.

Taehyung took a deep breath and said politely, "Look, I don't understand why you are asking me personal questions. You haven't asked me about my work experience. You are very young..."

Jungkook raised his eyebrow and listened to him amused, "I don't understand... Why the company sent you to interview me! ... Just let it be. I'm just gonna.." saying this Taehyung got up from his chair to leave.

Jungkook immediately held his wrist and uttered, " Please, Wait!" Taehyung jerked his hand away getting away from the grip.

"Sorry. I'll be honest. You've come here for a job interview. And I came here to meet a prospective bride." Taehyung tried speaking but not a word came to him as he shook his head in disbelief mouth closing and opening like a fish.

"You are a shameless man." Finally, he managed to utter. Jungkook leaned back in his chair taking his goggles from the table before wearing them, not caring about what the person blabbering in front of him.

"What's wrong with you? I'll file a complaint against you with the police and I will..." he was interrupted by the ringing of his phone.

"Answer it." Jungkook said smiling.

" Hello sir. I've been waiting for so long...Yes..Blue gate..What?...Blue River? Sorry I'll just...Hello...Hello." and the call was cut abruptly.

Watching Jungkook yawning with no worry in the world, Taehyung uttered, "Aren't you ashamed for pulling such a childish prank? " He finished pointing a finger at him.

"I'm not! On the contrary I was enjoying it." he said suppressing his giggles.

Taehyung looked away and started to pick up his bag to leave the place. Just when he was anout to reach the door, his way was blocked by Jungkook.