CHAPTER-27

Next update after this chapter reaches 20 votes.

2.8k words.

Bora looked at Jungkook and ignored all the emotions. She pulled the quilt harshly from his body.

Bora: Hey, you! Wake up! Come on! Wake up! Are you planning on living here again?

Jungkook slowly got up and sat.

Bora: Listen, I know you rescued Aera.

She said hesitating not looking at him.

Bora: I will never be able to repay you for that.

Jungkook looked at her.

Bora: But now... You should go away from our lives. It would be better for everyone. There will be no progress as long as you're here.

Jungkook got up to leave.

Bora: Look, Taehyung and Minho will get married. That's why I am asking you nicely. Go away. Let us be at peace. Anyway, if your eomeoni finds out that you're here, she will show up here again like she did yesterday.

Jungkook frowned.

Bora: And this time, I am telling you, I will welcome her with my shoe!

JK: Was my eomeoni here?

Bora: Of course! She was troubled, worried about you. I wonder how you tolerate a mad woman like her in your house.

She said and left.

'Darn it! Eomeoni is unbelievable. I feel suffocated by her!'

.

Chae-won: The police case is done and dusted, but Taehyung is still in Jungkook's life, looming like a dark cloud. I think that he had his daughter kidnapped on purpose. How could they have found her so easily otherwise?

Yoona: Are you serious, Hyungsu-nim? Is that man really that wicked?

Chae-won: Did you think he was a truthful and honest person, Yoona? He is quite cunning. He can go to any lengths to seduce a rich man.

Yoona widened her eyes at the information.

Chae-won: On the one hand, he's told everyone that he's marrying Minho and on the other hand he has taken control of our Kook's heart and mind like a witch.

Yoona was lost in thoughts.

Chae-won: Didn't you see how Kook went on a search for his daughter as soon as he found out about her disappearance.

Yoona: You're right, Hyungsu-nim. Kook stopped caring for us ever since he went to live in his house.

She said with tears in her eyes.

Yoona: You tell me, Hyungsu-nim. What should we do now?

'We don't need your son. I am getting my son married to a nice man. Minho. That's the name of my future son-in-law.'

She thought about Bora's words.

Yoona: Say something, Hyungsu-nim.

She said nervously.

Chae-won: Celebrations will take place in this house. We will take care of this problem once and for all.

Yoona: I don't understand.

Chae-won: I mean to say, Kook will have to marry Lisa as soon as possible.

Yoona: Kook has already refused to marry Lisa. Why would he agree this time?