CHAPTER-40

I updated 3 chapters yesterday. Make sure you read all three chapters.

3.1k words.

Bora: Excuse me. Have you been sent by the court to take us away from Busan?

Driver: Yes, ma'am. The court has sent me here. 

Bora: Then why are you talking to that rascal?

She said pointing towards Donhwa.

Bora: Pick up the bags. What are you people doing here?

She shouted at the gathered neighbors.

Bora: Go to your respective houses. Shut that camera! Only 45 minutes are left. Where's Taehyung? Taehyung!

Jin: Please stay back. Don't go.

TH: What's the point in staying back?

Taehyung walked out if the house lifelessly, holding the statue Jungkook gave him in his hand.

'Park Taehyung is a depraved man. He is the black sheep of the society.'

'Park Taehyung will no longer be allowed to stay in Busan.'

TH: I don't want to live in a city where innocent people are punished. 

Bora: Give that to me. I'll get him to keep the statue in the car.

TH: No, I'll carry it.

Jin: Taehyung, why are you going? Please don't go. We'll figure something out. We'll manage...

TH: Why are you saying all this? You know we can't go against the court's order. Nothing can happen now.

Jin: We'll find a way, Taehyung.

TH: And as it is, I don't want to stay here. 

Taehyung looked at his house, caressing the name plate.

Jin looked at him and thought.

'Do something, Kook. Prove to everyone that God's will is supreme. Get the court order reversed. Prove Taehyung's innocence.'

TH: Let's go. Come on.

Donhwa: Please tell me where you're going. "No matter where you go, I'll follow you like your shadow."

He sang behind Taehyung, who ignored him and left.

.

JK: You framed Taehyung-ssi.

He shouted, pointing at the hotel manager.

JK: You claimed that the room was booked under his name. Why did you lie?

Manager: I'm not lying, sir. I only shared the name mentioned on the online form. You can check the CCTV footage.

JK: Let's see.

Manager: Sir.

He showed him the CCTV. He saw few girls and a man come out of the hotel along with Taehyung after she was arrested.

JK: Who are these people? Who are they?

Manager: I don't know, sir. This man was also brought out of that room along with these girls and Park Taehyung.

Yug: Kook. It seems as if everything was pre-planned. This man can give us a lot of information. Let me find out who he is.

JK: His testimony can be used to prove Taehyung's innocence. We have an hour. Let's go.