CHAPTER-13

One of my favorite chapters🤗 Enjoy!

Some of you didn't get notification for either 10th or 11th chapters. Please check, if you read them or not. Chapter 10 is an important one.

3.9k words.

Taehyung was making last minute arrangements when Eunbi and Mrs.Cha entered the hall. Mrs.Cha looked at Taehyung and uttered.

Mrs.Cha: Eunbi, have you lost your mind? Why the hell have you asked this widower to prepare these important things? Look, if something untoward happens, you will regret it for the rest of your life! Take the plate from him right now.

Taehyung heard what she uttered and his smiled faltered. He turned towards them and saw Eunbi hesitating. He smiled and spoke.

TH: Oh. Noona! Thank God you're here. Will you prepare these rings for the engagement ceremony? I can't recollect what else is needed.

Eunbi: Sure. I'll take care of it. You may go. Carry on.

He smiled gently and left ignoring the lump in his throat.

.

Mr.Ji: Mr. Park, the arrangements are top-notch.

Hwan: Thank you very much. Shall we begin the ceremony, Mr.Ji?

Mr.Ji: Not now. I am waiting for a special guest to arrive.

Hwan: Alright. We'll wait. Please sit.

Mr.Ji: Okay.

.

Jungkook was clicking Iseul and her friend's pictures as they were posing.

Friend: Listen, Iseul.

Iseul: Yes.

Friend: Who is this guy? He is very cute! Is he married?

Jungkook heard them, smiled, and walked towards them not before looking around.

JK: Well, I'm not married. But I'm in love with an amazing guy. He's here. Should I tell him?

Friends: Yes. You should.

JK: Sure?

Friend: Yes!

JK: Okay.

He turned around to leave.

Friend: Click our picture first!

JK: I forgot!

He was clicking the pictures walking backwards. He bumped into Taehyung who was walking towards the courtyard with the rings tray.

The tray fell from his hands as Jungkook looked at the beautiful person, who was looking even more beautiful in the dress. He came out of his daze as he heard a loud voice.