CHAPTER-14

Enjoyed writing this chapter.

Please comment and vote. I know it might get reach after the story is completed. At least whoever are reading, vote and comment. Some are introverts and can't comment but atleast vote. I am loving writing this book and so far,  this lack of votes is not affecting my writing. But I'm afraid if this continues I might loose interest. So please, whoever is reading just vote and try to comment.

Only a 3 or 4 constant supports are commenting and I am grateful to them. Thank you for the support. If you like this book just vote and comment so that it'll reach more people and keep me going.

3.8k words

Bora: This house doesn't belong to us any longer. Taehyung gave it away to Iseul's in-laws as dowry!

He sat there shocked, smile leaving his face slowly, trying to process what he just heard.

JK: What! Why did he do that?

Bora: Thanks to your Eomeoni ! 

Jungkook was lost in his thoughts thinking about his Eomeoni.

Bora: She is the biggest problem in our lives! She instigated Mr.Ji to demand our house as dowry! She took away everything we had. Thanks to her we are homeless. 

Bora got up to leave. He looked at Bora in pity, feeling sorry for them.

Bora: I hope she rots in hell! 

She left inside the house. He stood up in anger and thought to himself.

'So, this is why you came here eomeoni.  This was another one of her plans to bring me home! And she snatched Taehyung-ssi's house from him just to have her way! No way! I won't let you succeed, eomeoni. 

I love Taehyung-ssi. And I won't let him face any more problems. If Eomeoni troubles Taehyung-ssi again, she will have to deal with me first. I don't care if she severs ties with me!'

.

'I look upon you as my son, Kook. I know you very well. You think you can have things your way every time. But this time you will lose. Park Taehyung won't have a place to stay. You will be stranded. Then, you won't have a choice but to come back to Jeon's mansion.'

.

Next Morning:

Yug: Kook, I am losing sleep over your love! Think about it. A single man, his mother, his daughter and their tenant... It feels weird even to talk about it! 

Jungkook handed him a coffee cup as they sat in an open cafe in his street.

JK: You don't get it, Yug! Taehyung-ssi is in a big problem. He doesn't have a place to stay. Where will he go with his mom and daughter? And he doesn't have money to buy a new house. And you know my financial condition. I'm living on coffee and toast! 

He said pointing towards the cup in his hand.

JK: I'm below the poverty line! There's no money in my bank account! 

Yug: I have an idea! Borrow money from Jae-hee hyung, Simple! 

JK: What an amazing idea! 

Jungkook said sarcastically.

JK: Eomeoni is watching me like a hawk! I'll be done for if she finds out.

Yug: Then there's nothing we can do. It's impossible. 

JK: Nothing is impossible. Eomeoni has vowed to ruin Taehyung-ssi's life!  

He got up from his chair and walked forward.