𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

"My training is very simple

"My training is very simple. I'll have you all to do three things. You will need to stabilize your body with strong limbs which will lead you to accurate attacks and tireless defense." Gyomei stated. "First, train by having the waterfall beat on you. Second, carry three logs on your shoulders. Lastly, push the boulder through a town. I was planning on having you all do the flames below, but it was too dangerous."

"U-uhmm... Himejjma-sama..." you called out, raising a hand slowly. "Zenitsu passed out."

Tanjiro was currently holding the golden haired boy in his arms as he laid limp.

Gyomei just huffed. "Throw him in the river."

...

"SHOOOOOCOOOOWWLD!!!" Zenitsu screamed loudly as he tried to run through the river that seemed to be moving faster than he was (which it was). Not to mention how FRICKING cold it was right now.

Tanjiro was ahead of you. The two of you shivering like it was winter all over again. The waterfall over to your right had other demon slayers under, including Inosuke, trying to withstand the force being brought down upon their bodies.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS MOUNTAIN RIVER! IT'S WORSE MID-WINTER BUT I'M DYING! MY INSIDES ARE SCREAMING!!"

"Zenitsu—"

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS! I'M GONNA HURL AND DIEEEEEEEE!!!"

He finally made it out of the water and found some more lower and higher ranked demon slayers huddling over a giant boulder.

Murata was there and hugging it. "T-The rock is—warm."

Zenitsu wasted no time in jumping up onto the top and cuddling with it like a giant pillow.

"Warm... so warm... it's like I'm in my mommy's arms..." he was practically crying.

You were so caught up in the water being cold that you tripped on a rock underneath. You yelped and fell over into the water with a big splash.

Tanjiro turned and saw you fall over, calling out to you. He hulled himself over and saw you facing up towards the sky.

They're trying to kill us... aren't they? You thought.

"Y/n are you okay?" Tanjiro asked, full of worry.

In a split second, you sat yourself upwards and snapped your head over towards him. You hair drenched completely.

"Where's that rock?"

He raised a brow, then pointed across and over at the boulder filled with other people.

You pushed yourself up and grabbed Tanjiro by the hand.

"I'M NOT DYING TODAY!" You shouted. "I'M NOT GONNA DIE! I DON'T PLAN ON IT!"

He couldn't help but quietly laugh to himself as you pulled him along with you.

You eventually pulled him out with you and ran to the rock; practically slamming yourself against it, you felt like crying.