ᵈʳᵒᵖ ⁱⁿ

ᵀᵃʳᵃ ᶜᵃʳᵖᵉⁿᵗᵉʳ

I hang up the phone, looking at the number that I didn't know. Placing it down, I start to breath heavy, panick taking over my body.

I look around the kitchen, heaving thinking on what to do next. I unlock my phone, putting lock down mode on my security app on.

"Systems armed" the comforting voice assured me I was safe in my house.

Tara
It was some physco. I'm locking the doors
Seen

I look out the window, checking for anything that shouldn't be there. I draw the curtains close, I heard the neighbours dog barking and I scared the shit out of me. A small gasped left my lips as I carried on breathing heavy.

Sades
WHAT THE FUCK!!! ARE YOU OKAY? DO YOU NEED ME TO COME OVER, HOLY SHIT TARA ARE YOU OKAY?

Tara: typing
I'm fine. Just spooked me out, don't-

I gasped and hold my phone closer to my chest hearing the lane line ring once again. I turn around, my back hitting the wall behind me with a thump.

The innocent ringing of the phone was my worst nightmare. The repetitive songs of the charms, telling me I'm not safe.

Sades
You should answer it

I read the message at least a hundred times in my head. How did Sadie know the phone was ringing.

I furrow my eyebrows, ignoring the phone call as I stare at the screen.

I look at the phone, then back at my screen.

Tara
How did you know my landlines was ringing?

Tara
Sadie?

Sades
This isn't Sadie.

Sades:  typing
Sades
ANSWER THE PHONE BITCH!

I gasp seeing the message. Tears began to form around my eyes, making my mascara bleed down my cheeks.

I began to dial 999 then another message pip up.

My mouth went dry, my eyes burned and my stomach churned. Reading the message my heart clenched and my lungs failed, my brain stopped functioning, I ran towards the phone and answer it.

Sades
Answer the phone or your little Sadie dies

"This isn't fucking funny, Sadie!" I gritted through my teeth. Sadie is so died to me right now.

"I told you this isnt Sadie" again with the fucking disturbing voice of Charlie or whoever the fuck he is.

My phone ping, alerting me I have a notification. Looking down it was a message of Sadie, linking a video.

I clicked the video. Straight away I saw Sadie sat on a tree branch. Cigarette in hand, smoking it causally as smoke blew from her slightly parted lips, phone in hand.

"Sadies looking particularly fetching tonight. She really shouldn't leave her phone lying around for anyone to clone." The man zoomed in on my girlfriend. It felt so perverted knowing someone's watching Sadie do simple things like relaxing on her own land.

"What do you want?" I sobbed out. My eyes glossing over, I had to blink to see again.

"I told you, I want to play a game" he stated once again. "Stab movie trivia, three rounds. You call the cops, she dies. You get a question wrong, she dies." My blood boiled with anger, then it settling knowing the serviette of the tone the man was warning me in.