ᴹⁱⁿᵈʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ʳᵃⁿᵗˢ

The group sat down on a bench near the dining hall to their college. Even though they were being hunted down by a killer they still needed to attend, it's not like they would attack any of them in plain sight.

Sadie mindlessly scrolled through tiktok, watching all of the aimless videos about nothing that sparkled an interest within her.

"Okay, nerd! Listen up!" Mindy shouted, walking infront of the group of young adults and stopping in the middle.

"As terrifying as it all is. I'm actually glad I get a chance to redeem myself..for not- calling the killers last time" mindy smiled mindlessly, talking about her failed attempt of accusing the killer. "Its fine." The girl brused away any embarrassment.

"Mindy, Greg was decapitated and put in his fridge!" Sadie interrupted the speech, pointing out the gruesome death of one of the boys. The girl as a whole cringed at the thought of opening their fridge and a head dropped out.

"Sadie, stop." The girl sent daggers Sadie's way. Sadie flipped her off and carried on scrolling through the app, soon losing interest and watching Mindy explain something.

"The way I see it they are making a sequel to the requel." Mindy expressed, using her hands to empathise everything.

Anika put her hand up hesitantly, "um. What's a requel?" The girl asked, confused to what the words meant.

"Your beautiful sweetie. Let's hold questions to the end." Mindy asked, smiling at her girlfriend who returned the smile.

"Okay, stab one took place in Woodsboro, stab two took place in college." Sam pointed out the recurring events of the ghost faces.

"Do you think that the killers are trying to copy the movies?" Tara asked, her hands laced with Sadie's. Sadie bit on her bottom lip, something she did whenever nervous.

"that is one possible." Mindy assure the girls. Moving on to the next point.

"Hero's now in college? check. Suspicious new characters brought in to round out the suspect list and or body count? Check, check, check and check." Mindy pointed towards, Quinn, Cassie, Anika and Ethan.

Ethan's skin turned pale, he looked unwell. "I don't like this." The boy mumbled out, voicing out his discomfort to everything Mindy was saying. Sadie licked her bottom lip, dampening before talking.

"Looks like your about to puke" she pointed out to Ethan, his reflection going paper white.

"But it can't just be about Stab 2." Mindy stated, the group looked at each other all sharing a confused expression.

"It would make sense if this was just a sequel. But we're not in a sequel because no body just makes sequel anymore-" Sadie hummed in agreement not having the slightest clue what she was talking about.

"Were in a franchise! Sadie, I'm disappointed you didn't get that" mindy shouted, opening her arms out. The group didn't reacted like Mindy though so she carried on.

"So there are certain rules to a continuing franchise." Mindy cheered. The previous victims to the attack of last year groaned and bowed their head.

"I had a feeling" Sam mumbled, her head lolling to the side.

"Rule One: everything is bigger than last time, bigger budget, bigger cast, bigger body count, longer chases, shoot outs, beheading, got to top what came before to keep people coming back."

"Oh my god! Yes, there's been a shoot out, at the store. Gary was beheaded, more people are here this time" it clicked within Sadie's brain, Mindy smiled proudly at her.