ᵈʳᵒᵖ

Sadie found herself on deaths door once again. Her hands gently knocking into the dark, cold, unforgiven door. She felt small compared to it, like it was better than her. She hesitantly pushed it open, nudging through it.

Soft music played, white was everywhere. The walls, the floor, the celing, the lights, they were all white. Was she in heaven?

"Sadie!" Goosebumps traveled through her whole body, a wave of guilt, regret, denial, shock, anger washed over her. She whipped her head to the sound of the soft but raspy voice of none of than

"Dad?" She whispered, her eyes filling with tears. He smiled at his daughter, offering her a hug. She didn't need to be asked twice, lunging forward and immediately getting hit with the scent of his cologne. She smiled to herself, shuffling her head into the crook of his neck.

"I've missed you kiddo" he mumbled into her hair, his smiling faltering at the sight of his daughter yet again bloodied and brusied.

"What world did I bring you into?" He asked, more to himself. His hand gently cupped the girls cheek, his finger tip ghosting over her bloodied nose, wiping away the liquid that carried on to pour out.

"Its been hard without you, I've done bad things" the girl sniffed, her tears leaking out of her eye sockets like acid. Her actions replying in her mind, the little fantasy that kept her up at night, haunting to the thought, enchanting at the sensation it brought Sadie.

"I know, but that doesn't change the fact your still my little girl" the man pressed, smiling like he always had, toothy, wide with a hint of boyish charm. Sadie giggled at the sight of it, wrapping her hands more hazardous around his shoulder; like he'd dissappear.

"I'm not so little anymore, Dad." Dewey scoffed at the implication he no longer had a little girl, how could Sadie say such a thing when he was looking right at her.

"You've lost a lot of blood tonight, Sadie." He stated, Sadie shrugged. He chuckled at the little to no care Sadie gave, smiling at the sight of his daughters callous ways.

Sadie had a cold shuttering feeling wash over her body, still in the tight embrace of Dewey. The passing feelings of depersonalization, a disorder that mixes up reality with the figments of the imagination. Sadie had read up on things; people hallucinating because of trauma, the brain trying to cope with the sadness of life.

"Are you real?" Sadie whimpered, pulling away from her dad. He smiled, like she was being silly. He pointed towards the sudden mirror that was infront of the pair.

Looking around she was no longer in a white room, but her childhood home. She saw the mirror, a reflection of herself staring back at her. But she wasn't 20, she was roughly 7.

"That-thats me?" She whispered, her voice higher in pitch and shaken at the sight of her younger self.

"I don't know, Dewey, maybe because I'm not happy with my life!" Gale screamed, slamming doors as she paced around the house.

"Gale, you'll wake up Sadie" the man pointed out, carefully walking past his daughters room.

"Oh my poor little Sadie! Wake her up, go on, wake her up and tell her how you trapped me." Gale screamed, her voice ringing through the house. Sadie sat on her bed, teddies surrounding her. Tears flowing out of her like a foset, unstoppable.

"I- I didn't trap you." Deweys shaken, weak voice pleaded back, trying to grab ahold of his wife's hand.

"I didn't expect my life to end up like this, a boring house mom, with no goals. I'm Gale fucking Weather's, I used to be on god damn tv" she didn't quieten down her tone, growing louder in fact. Dewey watched as Gale slammed her hand Into the desk, a bored face dawning on him.

"Years ago! No one cares about that anymore, get over it. We have a family, you have a beautiful daughter who worships the group you walk on!" That was the first time Sadie heard her dad shout, raise his voice in anger. And it was to protect her, protect Sadie from her own mom's words.

"Sadie!" Sam's voice suddenly shattered the false world Sadie had fell into. Sadie had placed her knee in the wrong part, it sliding down and making her one leg fall off. She gripped onto the metal for dear life, scared she'd died.

"Slower, slower, you got this" Danny, Sam's friend encouraged the girl. She nodded, tears still falling from her face as she stuttered across the ladder, hands shaken and back arching as her hand slips from the blood.

Her face collding with the metal material in front of her; If It wasn't for the horrific scene of Mindy and Anika fighting for their life's behind her, she would have laughed. Her nose pooled with blood again, now her hand reopening from the gash she received from the pervious day.

"Keep going! Your almost there" Sam and Danny's words of encouragement manged to draw Sadie from her frenzy like panic attack and somehow saved the girls life.

Slowly limping into the open window, she was in a bedroom. She greatfully thanked the man, and asked to use his bathroom; seeing the bloodied girl he encouraged her and pointed out the room.

She left the scene of the crime, she scurried into the room. Flicking on the light and looking at herself in the mirror.

She was back to being the twenty year old version of Sadie. She hummed, dabbing her face with her finger to double check it was real. She quickly nudged her fingers Into her pant pocket, checking for a jar, finding it; she pulled out an orange tinted jar, housing the medication of multiple pills: Olanzapine, amisulpride, ziprasidone, and quetiapine, all to prevent hallucinations. Sadie had stopped taken them, that was why Amber was back.

Ripping off the lid she placed a few more than she should in her mouth, swallowing them dry considering the way her hands were drenched in people's blood.

She was quick to enter the room again, Mindy had already gotten past. But seeing the sight of Anika being shaken off the ladder sent a chill down her back.

"I don't want to die!" Anika screamed, pleaded for anyone to help her. Sadie clenched her eyes shut for a moment, gathering her thoughts.

She hurried to the widow, taking Mindy in her arms as the girl broke out into hysterics.
She didn't bother to shush the girl, or whisper how it was going to be okay; seeing your girlfriend being chased and tormented, covered in blood, nearly dead; was a scene no one would enjoy to see, even the plagued and sick parts of Sadie's mind.

The shouting was unbearable, Anika screaming for her life, Sam's screaming for Anika's hand and Mindy screaming in pure pain.

Sadie could only hold in her in the moment Anika's body toppled off the ladder, slamming into the dumpster below. Bile rose up in the girls throat, blood oozing out of Anika's face. Sadie ripped Mindys face away from the crime, stuffing the teary eyes girls face into her chest.

"Oh my god." Sadie breathed out, still holding Mindy in a tight grasp.

A/N

How would Tara react to finding out Sadie killed Frankie?