ᴹⁱⁿᵈʸ! ᶜᵃˢˢⁱᵉ?

The group ran down the stairs of the subway. Tara had devised a plan, they would hid out in the theater to lore the killer. There goal was to kill him, shoot him in the head.

The group stumbling into the train station, Tara holding Sadie's hand so she wouldn't get pushed away from her. Everyone was dressed up, it was Halloween of course they were.

"Is this even a good plan?' Ethan voiced his opinion once again, scared to walk any further.

"Stop being such a bitch." Sadie mumbled, pulling Tara closer into her as they walked past a man dressed in all black.

"Sadie, be nice." Tara warned, Sadie groaned and ignored the comment. "Shes right though, if you don't want to come. Don't."

"So I'll just peel off when the killer make me there next victim? No thank you." Ethan was quick to answer back, following after the group.

"Lets just get to the platform." Sam mumbled pulling Tara and by extension Sadie into the subway. "Come on, in here." The girls settled into the room, Mindy and Cassie finding it difficult to get through without barging.

"Hey! Hey!" Mindy shouted, grabbing ahold of Cassie as the two were getting pushed back. "Sadie?" The girl stumbled off her feet, dipping into Cassie as she did.

"Sadie!" Cassie call out, not being able to see her friend due to the mass amout of people, and how they were being particularly rude and not caring if they push over people.

Sadie noticed how the other girls were struggling to get past, before she could walk out to grab them Danny grabbed ahold of Sadies shirt and dragged her back onto the platform. Sadie didn't have the energy to shout at him in the moment but she groaned and pushed his hands off of her.

"Mindy? Cassie!" Sadie quickly turned around, reaching out for the girls. She nudged past a couple stangers, preventing the door from closing before it did. Falling shut and pinching the skin of her finger, Sadie hissed in pain. Looking up she saw Mindy and Cassie shouting at Ethan to leave them alone. Sadie muffled a laughing, turning her attention back to her phone.

Mindy
They pushed me back, I'll be on the next ride. Meet me?

Sadie
Yeah, I actually hurt my finger

Mindy
You've been stabbed like 12 times and I haven't heard you complain once, now your upset that you hurt your finger?

Sadie
Yes.

Mindy
:(
Seen

"Mindy, Cassie and Ethan got pushed back." Sadie shouted, raisng her voice due to the loud room. Tara nodded, checking Sadie's phone for herself.

"Okay!" Tara smiled, holding onto Sadie still. Sadie wrapped her arms around Tara, they were crowed with people with all different masks. Some were wearing all black, others were dressed with a white mask; it was freaky and nerve racking seeing the familiar costum.

Sam manages to sqeeze her way through the crowd, slightly bumping into Tara. Sadie brushed her hair out of her face, looking around her at the sketching looking people.

"Where's Mindy?" Sam asked, looking around and not seeing Mindy. Sadie bit the inside of her cheek, only stopping when it pulsated. She opened her mouth but nothing came out.

"She missed the train, same with Cassie." Sadie then mustered out, her stomach doing all types of flips at the none stop movement and shaking of the train.

"Ethan?" Sam asked, looking around again and not seeing the curley haired boy anywhere. Sadie scoffed, rolling her shoulders; it releasing a satisfying click.

"You don't need to pretend like you care about Ethan." Sadie quickly clarify. Sam and Tara's mouth dropped. Tara slapped Sadie stomach, regretting it as Sadie doubled over in pain.

"Come on, he's obviously the killer." Sadie stopped whining and got back up, giving the girls a glare at their confused face. "You'll see."

"How can you just accused someone like that?" Sam asked, watching the unfazed face of Sadie. Sadie shrugged, simply humming.

"I don't know." 

"How didn't they get on?" Sam once again changed the subject, Sadie groaned leanined into the poll next to her.

"Prince charming here pulled me onto the train before I could get them" Sadie pointed towards Danny who's eyes went wide. Tara once again glared at the man, his case not helping considering he basically lost Mindy.

"I was trying to keep up all together?" The man simply replied, giving off a pleading look.

"By pulling us apart?" Tara scoffed, her attitude only dying when she felt Sadie place a kiss to the side of her head.

The lights flicker, causing Sadie to tense up even more.

"Its okay, its okay" Tara muttered into Sadies shirt, her face getting crushed by the girls chest.

"Oh fuck.." Sadie breathed out, her eyes searching around her; her eyes caught the attention of a person dressed as ghost face. Her blood ran cold, sweat dripping down her neck as she gazed at the sight.

The light carried on to flicker, dimming ever so slightly. The tracks were shaky, causing everyone to move around.

Looking more into the croud there was more than one person dressed up. Sadie felt as if her body was set aflame, not knowing what's about to happen next. She was always so aware, always. She knew when Amber drew out her gun that she was indanger, she knew to fight back the day she got attacked when this all started; but right now she had no clue.

The group suddenly became aware of the masked people too. Tara grasped around Sadie even tighter; If that was possible. Sam glanced around, Danny doing the same.

"How many stops do we have left?" Tara asked, her eyes scanning over the scene, unsure of what to do.

Sam leaned forward, checking the map behind the group. Reading it, she swallowed a lump that she didn't know was in her throat.

"Ten."

Sadie's eyes widened, her chest swelled with panic. She felt so weak, so powerless. She no longer had any weapons, nor did she have the energy to use physical strength.

She sucked on her bottom lip, only hoping that whoever was dressed up as ghost face was only an admirer, not an actual murderer.

Sadie wrapped her arms around Tara, assuring the girl in her grip that she wouldn't get hurt.