ᵇᵃᵗʰʳᵒᵒᵐ ʰᵒᵒᵏ ᵘᵖˢ

*warning* Heavy make-out? Suggestive comments

By Mindy and Cassie's plan Tara and Sadie walked side by side to the party.

"So, how's school going?" Tara awkwardly asked, nervous by the way Sadie's hand gently brushed past hers every so often. Sadie hummed for a moment, not having any significant moment to share.

"I'm getting good enough grades. How's sam? I havent heard off her in ages" Sadie asked, Sam and Sadie had shared an experience a similar thing, killing someone who they loved. Sadie grew to hate the girl, she knew she shouldn't have but she did. Sam felt the same, so there was not hard feelings there.

"Oh, Sam? Yeah, she's fine. How- How's life?" Sadie laughed off the question, smiling at Tara's awkward questions.

"God, Tara. Were not strangers, you know me. Do you like my outfit?" Sadie spun around in a little circle, bumping into a girl she remember as Ashley.

"Oh shit, sorry ash" she smiled, making sure her arms were carefully wrapped around Ashley's wasit.

"Its fine, Sades. You going to the party?" The girl asked. She had green enchanting eyes, soft blonde hair with small freckles covering her nose; she was pretty.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm going" Sadie nodded in agreement, unaware of the daggers Tara was sending Ashley for touching what's hers. Ashley's hand hadn't moved from Sadie's chest, holding it there for sercurity.

"Me too, I wouldn't mind if you wanted to, y'now? Cuff me?" Sadie's eyes widened at the comment. Ashley's giggled and left Sadie with that. Everyone near Sadie had heard the comment and Tara was positively sure she'd kill Ashley.

"Oh." Cassie grabbed Sadie's shoulder shaking them as she laughed. Slapping Sadie's cheek to empathised her statement.

"My friend had bitches!" The girls squealed. Sadie flipped off the girl and carried on to join Tara.

"You going to hook up with her?" Tara couldn't deny that she was jealous. Her nails practically piercing her palms. Sadie stiffled a laugh, shocked that Tara would ask that.

"No. Im not looking to hook-up tonight-" she dangled the bag of weed that was tightly tucked away in her coat pocket infornt of Tara. "-I'm looking to get high" she smiled, Tara laughed at the exited expression on Sadie's face.

"Gimme" Tara nudged the girls shoulder, trying to grab the packet. Considering the hight differences Sadie didn't put up a struggle.

"Aww, little Tara can't reach?" She laughed, Tara gasped as she slammed her foot on Sadie's. The girl hissed in pain and toppled over, sucking on her bottom lip to stop the tears.

"Thank you" Tara made a statement and grabbed the packet, placing it in her own jacket. Smiling deviously to Sadie as the girl groaned. The girls were at the entrance of the house sooner than Tara would have liked.

"I'll go get us a drink" Sadie slipped out of the way and ducked into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of vodka for her and Tara to share.

"Hey!" Tara smiled seeing how Sadie re-entered the room and placed a hand out. Sadie then directed the pair Into a bathroom, we're the music wasnt pounding into their ears.

Sadie placed the bottle of Vodka to her lips, tilting it up and letting the alcohol burn her throat. The brunette watched with hooded eyes, smiling at the girl she missed.

"Okay, enough" Tara pounced forward and took the glass, pouring vodka into her mouth. A light buzz hit both of the girls. They caught themselves laughing like they used to.

"Whyd you leave?" A splash of realisation washed over Sadie. She shuffled uncomfortablely and avoided eye contact.
Tara saw the look and regretted asking, she just thought they were in such a good place and then Sadie had broke up with her.

"Its complicated, Tara" Sadie avoided the real answer like the plague, not wanting to bring up old memory but make new scars. Tara huffed, appreciating that Sadie was never an open person but growing some what annoyed because she thought she deserved a reason.

"Were living two different life's. I mean, Sam can't even be in the Sam room as me" Sadie pointed out. Tara and broke contact with her mom due to Sam.

"She felt guilty, time will help. Is it because you kissed Amber?" Tara asked, she knew? Of course she knew, everyone did.

"I- I– why don't you hate me? I'm the reason you were attacked, Tara?" She asked, Sadie had been told so many times that she was the reason that she believed it.

"No you're not, Sadie. It's Amber's and Richie's fault, okay?" Tara pressed forward, her hands coming into contact with Sadie's shoulder. Tara carried on pushing until Sadie's back was pushed against the wall.

"Okay." Sadie spoke up. Tara looked up at the girl through her eyelashes, hooded eyes and a mischievous smile on her lips. Sadie had looked at Tara's lips a bit too long, long enough for Tara to notice.

"You wanna kiss me?" Tara asked, her bottom lip being damped by her tongue. Sadie clenched her eyes shut, shifting on her feet.

"Yeah" she breathed out, her eyes never leaving Tara's. Tara urged her to lean forward, the smaller girl leaning up on her tip toes pressing her body against Sadie's.

"Then do it" with that Sadie pressed forward, her neck ducking and her lips colliding with Tara's. Both girls sighed at the familiar touch, Tara dragged her hand up past Sadie's neck and settled with embedding them into Sadie's hair; pulling slightly.
Sadie had to pull away from her, she looked down at the girl who whined from the lack of touch. Screams, the loud screams stopped. Tara being a sense of belonging and security for Sadie, Sadie isn't alone, she had Tara. She'll always have Tara, and no one will ever take her away.

"Come on" Tara complained, leaning back in. Sadie laughed and pull away entirely, instead placing the bottle of vodka to her lips.
She drank, then Tara did.

Once again Tara had dragged Sadie onto the floor, her hips pressing down onto Sadie stopping the girl from moving. Sadie pressed her hands into Tara's hair, moving the bandana out of her dark locks; the hair falling in her face. 

The two was yet to capture each others lips in a kiss again. Happy with looking into each other eyes, smiling at each other.

"Your so beautiful, you know?" Tara asked, her one hand wrapped around Sadie's neck and other holding her up. Her hand moved from Sadie's neck to her cheek, then her thumb rubbed down on Sadie's lip. Tara looked at the little scars that were scattered over Sadie's face.

No trace of aggression lived within Sadie in that moment, no psychotic dreams about her friends dying by her heads. Just silence within her mind, her eyes wandering over Tara's face in awe. The goddess of beauty; Aphrodite. Really took her time perfecting Tara. God could try but nothing could hold a candle to Tara, how Sadie worshiped the girl, it only seemed right. Sadie had always felt that way about Tara, feeling she was the only thing worshipable on this planet.

"You used to tell me all the time" Sadie replied, smiling shyly. The two had bearly spoken a word to each other in months and yet it was so obvious to everyone around them they couldn't live without each other.

The moments Sadie had spent with Tara silenced the screams in her mind. Stopped the thoughts that brewed under her skin.

"I'd tell you everyday if you'd le-" the door began to vibrate from the constant banging.

"Come on, i need a piss!" The person behind the door screamed, Tara groaned and rolled of Sadie. Sadie sat up and grabbed the vodka, wiping off Tara's lip stick which did nothing. The two girls walk out of the bathroom, seeing a guy grab his croch and wobble into the bathroom. The two chuckled to each other and began to walk further away from the bathroom, lipstick still smeared across Sadie's cheek. And blue dust covered Tara.