ᴷⁱʳᵇʸ?

Sadie found herself slouched on a plastic chair, picture's of the latest victim's sprawled across the table. Detective Bailey entered the room, for some reason he was smiling.

Tara, Sam and Sadie all wore a bored face. Tired of being in this situation time and time again with no ending. The man showed them a mask, one that hadn't been the mask the killer was wearing.

"This was found next to the bodie next to the apartment crime scene" he showed them a clean white mask. Placing down on the table his smile faltered.

"DNA says it belonged to someone named Richie Kirsch, does that ring a bell?" The man asked, Richie had been Amber's partner.

Both girls glanced at Sam who shook uncomfortable, she bit her tongue.

"Were familiar with him" Sam mustered all of her words. Not even wanting to say his name.

"But the one that attacked us had a different mask on." Tara pointed out, the man furrowed his eyebrows confused at that.

"Yeah- Yeah, it was more beat up, broken almost" Sadie mumbled, remembering the mask with all her will power.

"Uh..gotta asked–" the man mumbled, wiping his bottom lip. "Do you have alibis for earlier tonight?" The man didn't want to accuse the girls, they had known each other for as long as they known Quinn.

"Yes. I was at a party with Tara and our friends." Tara pointed towards Sadie and nodded. The two nudged Sam, encouraging her to talk.

"I was at my therapists, I can give you his information you can call to check if you want" Sam's mood hasn't changed, she was mad, angry, annoyed at everything and everyone.
"And then, I met Tara and that party. We're i tazed someone..unrelated" the man glared at the girl and her confession.

"That before or after this happened?" The man showed them the video of the phone; Sam arguing with the women from earlier who accused her of being the killer, Sam encouraging the women to fight her.

"Before."

"The point is we were with people all night" Tara pointed out, to that Bailey nodded. Sadie breathed out a sigh, tired of all this talking when she could be sleeping.

"So our roommates dad just happened to pull our case?" Sam quickly stated, pointing out the Likelness of that happening.

"That'd be a crazy coincidence, right?" Bailey smiled, agreeing with the weird circumstances of it all. "The detective that had the case offered it to me because it involves Quinn, but I can totally give it back if your uncomfortable?" The man was nice, a little too nice. Or maybe it was because Detective Bailey reminded Sadie of Dewey, someone she had worked so hard to forget.

"Its up to you" the man assure them, Sadie grinned at the man and saw no problem with him being the one to rule the case.

"Its fine." Sam grunted out. Ever since everything happened she had been so walled up in her own paranio to let anyone in, maybe that was a good thing, or maybe she was blocking out the wrong people.

"So if the man who attacked you did steal your license and plant it next to the body, then I'd probably be someone close to you" obviously, it was always someone close to you. Traditionally, it was the love interests, but Sam hadn't been in a relationship since Richie.

"How long have you known your friends?" The man asked, thinking about it Sadie didn't really know a lot about Cassie. She soon brushed off the idea knowing Cassie isn't a crazy physcopath who's in love with her.

"Well we moved her with mindy, for summer semester like 6 months ago. So, Quinn, Ethan, Anika and Cassie all since then." Tara answered for the girls, a clean and reliable answer.

"I think I can vouch for Quinn so that's one less to worry about." He stated, smiling slightly at the thought of his daughter. Sadie's blood ran cold, annoyance seeped through her soul.

"Do any of you have someone who'd want to target you" the girls carried on to stay silent.

"None that are alive" Tara once again answered, receiving an 'oh?' From the detective at the goolish but informative answer.

"Yikes" he looked at Tara with wide eyes. The door was opened by another cop.

"FBI's here." The man informed Bailey, who scowled at the thought. "They need jurisdiction"

"Where are they?" The man pushed off the chair and walked out of the room, leaving Tara, Sadie and Sam to brew on how could have attacked them.

Sadie was thinking someone like Ethan. Sweet innocent little ethan, why would he do?

The girls soon got released walking out of the cold, gray room. Sadie instantly remembered someone she thought she'd never see again.

"Kirby?" She practically screamed, seeing the girl she thought was dead standing infront of her; alive and well.

"Sadie!" The blonde women cheered, crushing Sadie into a hug. Sadie pulled away and looked at the girls face, seeing them same Kirby.

"I thought you died? My dad said you died?" Sadie breathed out, confused more than ever.

"I know. I know, I didnt want Dewey to explain to a kid how their nanny was murdered infront of them but didn't actually die" kirby explained, Sadie still stood star-stuck at the person infront of them.

"Your the FBI?" Sadie asked in disbelief of what Kirby had achieved.

"You guys know each other?" Detective Bailey asked, standing awkwardly in the middle of the girls.

"Yeah. She baby sat me basically all throughout my life until I was 9. She made me watch scary movies at 6" Sadie had always blamed Kirby of her fear of blood.

"Yeah, but im not trying to get into a fight over jurisdictional pissing contest here. I just want wanna help, I'll show you mine?" She handed the man the case she had on assuming Sadie, Tara and Sam. The man nodded in agreement, taking the case as another women hands him his own file, with the mask.

"We got this mask at the bodega DNA traces two individuals, Charlie walker and Jill Roberts, both deceased." Kirby and Sadie both cringe at the name, the memory of what happened in 2011 still fresh in Kirbys mind.

"Ghostface killers of 2011-" she took the mask and lifted up her shirt slightly. "Charlie walker gave me this" she showed them her scar. "Like I said, I take special interest. Was this the mask he was wearing?" Kirby asked, how would the killer even get those mask was on Sadie's mind.

"When he attacked you?" Kirby finished, questionimg the girls on what the ghost face wore.

"No." Tara spoke up, Sadie and Sam left shaking their heads.

"So he's leaving them on purpose?" Bailey stepped into, putting two and two together.

"Which means whoevers doing this is the student of the killers who came before, maybe he believes Sam is the latest in the long line" Kirby finished. It still was weird for Sadie to talk about death in such a lose term, it wasn't something she was afraid of anymore, it wasn't something that kept her up at night; it was just I thing everybody had to go through.

"Yeah, good luck with that. We're getting out of town" Sam grabbed ahold of Tara and began to walk, Detective Bailey stepping in her way.

"No sorry that's not possible. Your both persons of interest in a double homicide so your not allowed to leave town, sorry" the man explain, taking back by the look of anger wash over Sam's face. Sam always had the bright idea to leave town, leave the rest to fix the problem when her and Tara gets to safety, it was admirable.

"Are you serious?" Tara asked in disbelief, probably because they could be arrested for the murders.

"Hes right, but if we work together we can-" sam didnt give her time to finish, turning around and began to make her desent.

"We're going." She stated before grabbing Tara once again. Sadie stood in place, not caring too much If she did leave, Sadie wanted to know who the killer was so she could kill them for herself.