ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᶜʳᵃᶻʸ

A/N
This isn't the last chapter, we still have more to go!

Quinn's body still attached to Sadie's, her knife slowly penetranting Sadie's trachea. Sadie wasn't going to die like this, no way.

So she threw her body forward, Quinn's body rolling ontop of her and slammed the Bailey girls face into the corner of the table, Teeth flying out of her mouth. Sadie whined seeing the sight of the ginger girls mouth.

A gun shot slammed into Baileys body, Kirby now back on her feet and aiming at the man who shot her earlier.

Quinn dropped to the floor, choking like Sadie had planned. Sadie lubricated her bottom lip with her tongue, staring down at the girl.

"Didn't you get enough when you attacked my mom, Quinn? I'm stronger, and better than you." The girl husked, her voice rapsy and tough due to the slight bruising of Quinn's wrist from earlier.

"Sadie come on!" Tara screamed, seeing as the girl was so fixated on watching Quinn struggle.

"This is so fucking cool" Amber joined them, Smiling as she watched the sight of Sadie standing over yet another one of her victims. Sadie groaned, pulling herself away from Quinn and ran towards Tara, ignoring Amber all together.

Tara began to crawl up the ladder, Sadie glanced around the room. A knife lying on the floor, bloodied probably Quinn's. Sadie quickly rushed towards it, whimpering at the shock of pain that washed over her as she bent down.

The knife felt light in her hand, like it belonged their. She smiled at the reflection, seeing herself bloodied never been more appealing. Sadie soon joined Tara crawling up the ladder too. Sam was busy stabbing Ethan, seeing the two girls leaving Sam pulled herself away and began to move closer to them.

Finally, all three were on the platform that dangled in the air. They carefully made their way around the place, avoiding the obvious drop below them. Sadie went first, her hands tightly grasping ahold of the bar as she crawled pass it. Sam behind her doing the same, Tara right after Sam.

It was trickly, you had to be careful where you put your foot, dodging the drop like a virus.

Sadie and Sam had already made it through, just as Tara did her foot slipped making her drop; her hands quickly grabbing ahold of the bar. A gunshot jolted Tara's body, making her flinch. Leaving Wayne to laugh below them, at the sight that unraveled infront of him.

Tara's hands were covered in blood so she soon she slipped, Sam quickly grabbing ahold of her palm before she did.

"I can't! I can't! I can't grab on" Sam's arm had been cut earlier, blood still leaking out. Sadie leaned against the railing, trying to grab ahold of Tara's shirt to pry her up.

Underneath her Ethan was jumping, slashing his knife around in hopes to get Tara. The girl screamed, lifting her legs up and shaking with fear; making it more difficult for Sadie to grab ahold of her.

"I always wanted to stick something in you, Tara" the boy screamed, laughing at the sounds Tara was making. Crying for her life, as his knife none stop poked and prodded the air.

"What?" Sadie mumbled, the perverted comment made Sadie's skin crawl, red; all she saw was red.

"Fuck you!" Tara screamed, avoiding the knife at the best of her abilities.

"Fuck you!" The boy retorted. Sadie's finger grazed Tara's shirt, reaching out she tried her best to grab ahold of it once again, to no avail.

Just as she went back in a loud thud was heard from the stairs next to her. Turning her head she was met with the sight of Quinn, mouth still bleeding and face full of sweat.