ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐʸ ᵐᵒᵐ

Sadie gasped, her hands tightly wrapping around the corner of the counter. The masked person behind her still lying on the floor; every fibre in her body was aching to rip the mask of. Yet, Sadie didn't want to, enjoying the thrill of not knowing. The girls chest yearned for a break, the none stop running and stuggle of breathing doing nothing but naw at the girls chest.

She thought of how different her life would have played out if she hadn't stayed with Dewey. Thinking would have done Sadie no good, so she stopped. Well was more forced to.

Suddenly, a cold metal jolt ran through the girls body. She smiled initially at the pain, not really in the right head to understand the masked person had a knife to her throat. The person some how manged to get off the floor, grab the knife and attack Sadie all within a few seconds; inpressive.

"Do it." Sadie encouraged, wrapping her fingers around the person's wrist. The person was hesitant, knowing they needed Sadie alive for the big reveal.

"Pussy" Sadie slammed her head back, once again meeting the masked persons nose with her forehead. Maybe Sadie should get used to the idea of her face coated in thick blood; as it became a normal for her. Or even getting use to the constant pulsating of her nose, the throbbing pain that ran through her nose, to her brain and into her top lip.

She licked the corner of her mouth, wiping the blood away. Sweat poured down the side of her head, her eyes bloodshot and blown out. She didn't stop, persisting her fist into the person's mask. The unknown person groaned, not expecting Sadie to put up such a fight.

All together Sadie had: slicing her hand on glass, broken her nose, stabbed in the stomach, twice, brusied all her thigh and had brusie marks all over her body. And yet, the girl somehow had it in her to fight, push off the deadly nauseous feeling and carry on to battle. Even thought she bearly had anything left.

Sadie stood and watched as the person shuttered and flinched away from the touch. Sadie grabbed ahold of the knife, slamming it back into the person's body. Letting their body drop to the floor with a thud. To her dismay, the masked person quick got back up, stumbling with their footing.

Sadie couldn't help the sadistic smile that wormed it way onto her face. Truly the most relishing feeling is to inflict pain on another, such a vial act of humanity sent an appeal over Sadie and shook her to her core, she never seemed to forget the static like enegery she got from hurting someone like this.

Sadie grasped the handle of the knife, tilting her head back. Her jaw line on display, a low groan leaving her mouth. Blood trickling down her face, sweat mixing with it.

"Join me." The person almost pleaded, standing infont of Sadie; almost like they hadn't been stabbed a billion times by now.

Sadie chuckled to herself, her hair sticking to the side and back of her face in an uncomfortable touch. She shook her head, blood falling off the skin. "No one fucks with my mom" The masked person stalked forward, closing the girl against the counter.

"In your dreams." Sadie pressed the knife into the killers chest. The killer sigh, drawing another knife out of their shoe and placing it to Sadie's chest too.

Sadie's eyes didn't widened, didn't differ in any way. Nor did she fight back. For some reason Sadie found herself wanting to be killed in this moment, urging the person to dig it deeper.

The door to the apartment flung open, The killer quickly jabbed Sadie in the stomach, releasing the knife and running off.

Sadie quickly hurried off to her mom's side, holding her mom in her arms.

"Mom?" She whimpered. It was strange, how Sadie could change from wanting to die from a girl on the verge of losing her mom the same way she lost her dad.

Barging through the room came Tara and Sam. Sam quickly kneeling down with Gale, Tara taking Sadie in her arms.

"Are you okay? Did they stab you?" Tara ripped the girl away from the sight of her mom dying. Sadie looked at Tara through glassy eyes, nodding and pointing towards the open gash on her stomach.

"Shit.." Tara muttered under her breath. Sam gasped, pressing her hands to Gale. Paramedics came and rushed Gale to the emergency room; Gale was left mumbling unknown words, a faint sentance of "I love you, Sadie."

Sadie sobbed, gasping for air as Tara tucked the girls face in her chest. Stroking softly as she let Sadie cry in her shirt.

"My- my mom nearly died" she cried, Tara bit down a sob of her own. Seeing the sight she had already watched with Dewey.

"Shes not dead, okay?" Sam came and hugged the girl too. The unfamiliar sense sent Sadie into yet another attack of tears, the comfort overwhelming her.

"Sadie listen to me." Sam asked, extending her hand to cup the girls cheek. "You've been through so much worse than anyone else. But we still need you, we still need you, okay? So your going to get up, and we're going to kill this fucking asshole, right?" Sam wasn't asked, she was demanding. Her words stern and mother like. Sadie bit down on her lip, her mouth filling with her own blood at the harsh way her tooth trapped the supple skin.

"I asked you a question." Sam joked, her smile warming Sadie.

"I'm going to get up, wash my hair because there's no way I'm leaving this place like this. Then, I'm going to kill whoever tried to fuck with my family.- including you; You've been my family for awhile now, Sam, thanks" Sadie threw her arms around the older girl, sam hugging her back just as tight.

Arguably, the most damaged people were seeking comfort within each other. It would probably lead to destruction and end in chaos, but for some reason; their friendship group thrived on it.