ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵐʸ ˢᵃᵛⁱᵒᵘʳ?

Sadie apprehensively knocked on Tara's apartments door. Sam opening it with a cold look, Sadie smiled at the girl and offered her a reason to why she came.

"I know Tara doesn't- well maybe doesn't want to see me. But- urm, but I'd like to talk to her, can- can I?" The girl was nervous for some reason, she'd never been nervous around Sam before. Sam opened the door a little wider.

Sam carried on to glare at the girl. Sadie grew annoyed at the hostile behaviour, so she spoke up.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" The girl asked, Sam taken back registered the look she had been giving Sadie and shrugged.

"You broke her heart." Sam simply replied, pointing out what Sadie had done. Sadie scoffed, rolling her eyes as she looked at Sam.

"You killed my dad, I'm not still sulking about that." Sadie hissed, her words coming out like venom. Sam's eyes flickered and her nose flared.

"You don't think that day still haunts me?" She gritted through her teeth, pulling Sadie in closer.

"I honesly couldn't care. I told you, don't get my dad involved. Now look, he's dead and your still here" with that Sadie pulled away from Sam, leaving Sam to deal with her own trauma.

The apartment was still the same, it still smelt like Cinnamon and dark cherries. stepping through the rooms, already knowing where Tara's was. She heard Quinn in the shower, so she carried on her way.

She knocked the door carefully, seeing how it budged open by the single tap.

"Go away, Sam." Tara's voice came through the ajar door, Sadie fully opened it. Tara's eyes softened initially but grew cold at the remembrance of what Sadie did tonight; kissing another girl.

"Fine. Go away, Sadie" Tara groaned, leaning back down on her bed. She didn't bother to look back at Sadie, upset that she kissed someone else moments after kissing her.

"Whats wrong, Tara?" Sadie asked, sitting on the edge of the bed. Tara scoffed and rolled her head so she could meet Sadie's eyes.

"You. You; kiss Ashley, after kissing me" Tara clarified. Sadie's whole body shifted, uncomfortable by the memory.

"That wasn't what you think it was" Sadie cleared her throat, swallowing the sob that wanted to leave.

"Yeah? So you didn't kiss Ashley?" Tara asked her voice laced with hurt, venom, she wanted to hurt Sadie.

"I had my own Ron at that party" Sadie mumbled. Tara shook her head in confusion then remembering what Sadie called that guy who was making Tara go into the room with him. Ron.

"Sadie." Tara breathed out. This amount of guilt that settling in Tara's heart hurt her to a point she couldn't breathe. "I'm so sorry"

"Its fine, Tara. Are you okay though, let me check your wrists" Sadie placed her hand out, Tara placed her wrist that had an obvious bruise coming.

"Dickhead" Tara heard Sadie whisper, leaning down and kissing the bruise.

"Are you okay, Tara?" Sadie asked once again, she'd never be satisfied with the answer given.

"I will be" Tara husked out her voice going low and her head tilting to the side. Sadie gulped down as she looked at Tara.

"You want to carry on what we started in the bathroom? I'll help you forget what Ashley ever felt like against your lips" Tara offered, Sadie's mouth dropped and she nodded in agreement. Tara laughed through her nose and pulled against the collar of Sadie's shirt, revealing her bra slightly.