ˢᵗᵃᵇ?

³ʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ

Sadie had passes out a few hours after Tara's attack, sleeping peacefully with her dad's hand running through her hair. Dewey often found it hard to sleep without knowing Sadie was comfortable sleeping, after checking more than once if Sadie was sleeping and not pretending like she used to as a child. He smiled at his daughters light snores and scooted off her bed and carefully creapt into the living room. Seeing the state of the place he groaned and scratched his head, all of his haunting thoughts coming back.

The room wasn't exactly messy but it wasn't exactly clear either. He knew that Sadie didn't care whether they lived in a tip or the finest hotel out there as long as he was there Sadie couldn't be happier. But knowing that Sadie had a room the size of his enter trailer back at her mom's house and with the fact you could bearly fit a double bed in Sadies room at his place made him sick. He leaned down and threw away all of the trash, opening the trashcan a wave of guilt washed over him. Seeing the beers that had been drained by him a couple days ago, he shut the lid and decided to throw all the trash bags away now. Double checking his daughters sleeping, he left the trailer, walking a decent amount to get to the side of the road were her trash service picked up his trash. Considering the walk he had left and back gave the ghost faced person just enough time to do whatever they wanted with the sleeping girl.

Sadie had now changed positions, instead of in a fetal positions she was spread across the whole bed, her small stature talking up all the room. Mouth open and louder snoors left her mouth, chest rising and dropping slight from her steady breathing.

The masked person smiled at the sight of the girl, how peaceful and untouchable she looked.
The person had grown to love Sadie, but that love was often misused and took for granted. The masked person hated the guts of Tara Carpenter and was glad to know the damage they had done to her earlier in the night.

No one else deserved her Sadie. No one else could love Sadie the way she did. No one else deserved to know how Sadie's lips felt against their own. No one else deserved to be able to see this absolute gorgeous state of the girl whilst she slept.

The floor board creaked under the heavy footed person, with no help to their heavy boots. They panicked running out of the trailer and hurrying over to their car. Leaving Sadie to stirr awake from the commotion of panic that took place in her bedroom when she had been asleep.

"Dad?" Sadie croaked out, her eyes raspy and low from the lack of water and freshly awaken state. With no reply she grew weary of her surrounding, no way this Is happing- the girl thought.

She stood up from her bed, tugging off her hoodie and dropping it on the floor. She trodded across the hall way, hearing the faint sound of her mom on the TV. She frowned seeing the empty living room and by extention kitchen. Then she noticed the empty trash can and just put two and two together.

She checked the time and it was 6am. She groaned knowing she was long past going back to sleep but she also knew that from Tara messaging last night the girl would ask her to company her with her night time actives. Cursing whatever wind had blown too hard past her bedroom door she turned the channel.

The door nudged open, a shy looking man walking in. Sadie instantly beamed seeing her dad walk into the room. He looked at her and frowned questioning why the girl woke up so early.

"Sades, why arnt you still sleeping?" The black bags under his eyes were visible, the girl could notice them without getting a good look. She instantly grew worried for her dad's health, she tapped beside her. The man rolled his eyes, chuckling as he walked towards his desired seat.

"Why haven't you been asleep?" Sadie asked. Not even caring that she sounded exactly like her mom, scolding her dad for not sleeping like he should.

"I haven't been able to sleep for awhile. Don't worry about me though, I'll be fine" the man was quick to push off all worries within his daughters eyes.

"Dad." The girl warned the man. Glaring at him but Dewey only saw his little girl within her unsettling look. The man laughed kissing his daughters head and offered her some breakfast.

The girl declined instead asked if it was okay to go on a morning walk. Dewey agreed of course, not seeing any problem with why she wouldn't be able to go. The girl bid her goodbyes, walking off into the forest.

Sadie walked down an abandoned path, one that had been over grown and no one ever went in. She loved it there, it was peaceful and quite, perfect for her to get some alone time.
She grabbed her phone out of her pocket, unlocking it. She frowned, Tara hadn't messaged her. Tara always messages her in the morning.

Sadie insteadly grew scared for her girlfriend, she had said someone was bothering her last night. Instead of busying herself with what ifs she rang the girl. It dialed and rang, but it went to voicemail.

"Tara, are you okay? Message me back, or ring me. I love you" hearing Sadie say them words ticked something within the watcher. The same ghost masked person stalking behind her, tilted their neck until it clicked. They pounced, collapsing on top of the girl. Sadie hadn't registered what happened, all she knew was that someone was on top of her. Sharp stings rang through the girls abdomen, making the girl scream in pain. Zoning into what was actually happening, Sadie punched the person on top of her.

"Fuck!" The two groaned and tumbling around the forest, sticks and leafs digging into the skin of the girl. The girl shook with pain, the blood leaking out of her cut wounds. The masked person had groaned and weaped from the pain of the punch they had received. Their knife snatched up, then punctured into the girls stomach, once, then twice, then again. Sadie had though she'd never go through this amount of pain all at once, everything happened so fast.

One second Sadie was ringing Tara, casually walking down the path. The next she'd been tackled onto the ground and already had a knife in her stomach. Blood was everywhere, covered in the girls clothes, hands stained and face steamed with tears.

Before the person left her alone to die they looked into sadies slowly fading eyes. Rethinking there decisions as they looked at someone they love dying infront of them. Nothing but anger still resided within them, angry that Sadie loved Tara instead of them.

Quickly, the masked person decided to do one favour for the ginger girl. Taking Sadies phone and ringing the police, they let it ring and when it finally answered she places the phone next to the gasping girl. Instantly being alarmed by the gasps and screams of the girl on the receiving line they set police and emergency support to prevent the end of the younger girls life. Soon, the girl was found. She was taken to the hospital, immediately getting check out and saw to.

Patiently, Dewey waiting by the girl. He had fixed Sadie breakfast even though she declined. He waited with a smile etched on his face, tapping the corner of the table for his daughter to come home so they could talk about nothing, something he'd grown to love. The man waited, and when the clock ticked and haunted him of his missing daughter his phone vibrated.

Sadie Riley
Hey, dad. Sorry, my friends wanted to meet, won't be home tonight. Love you xx

The man's smile faded, feeling somewhat silly for waiting like a fool for someone who wouldn't show. He grumbled about the fact she didn't asked then realised she needed a life without her dad everywhere. So he cleared up for the food, showered and watched TV. Wasting his remaining day away with rom-coms and microwave meals. Still worried for his little girl.