ᵃᵈʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ

A/N
Warning! Mention of sexual assault, Sadie being hot?

"I think you should kill him?" Amber asked, still wearing a teasing smile as she walked up to Sadie.

"I can't don't that." Sadie breathed out, her hands running through her hair; scraping into her face as she thought. Amber sucked In a laugh, struggling to supress her chuckle.

"Why? You already killed me, what's the difference between killing me and killing frankie?" Amber asked, pointing out how Sadie easily killed her but is finding it difficult to kill Frankie.

"He hurt tara" Amber whispered into Sadie's ear, lowly breathing into the girls neck.

"Stop it." Sadie demanded, her neck hairs sprouting up, shaking at the feeling of warm breathe. Amber soon placing kisses along the skin.

"He would have done much worse if it wasn't for you and Sam" Amber carried on, mumbling into the flesh. Her teeth sinking into a spot on Sadie's neck. Sadie snapped her head back, pushing the girl off her.

"I can't kill someone with what ifs" Sadie projected, her head spinning with the idea of murdering him. Frankie thinking he can take what's Sadie, Frankie not understanding the simplicity of the word no.

"Yes you can. And you will, so go get your knife and sink it into that boy" If wasn't a request, it was a demand. Sadie lubricated her bottom lip, delicately swiping over the lip; taking a moment to think.

"Good girl." Amber smiled, seeing Sadie in all black, cloak draped around her curves, knife in hand. Something clicked within the girls mind whilst getting dressed, like something died.

She no longer wished to see the best in Frankie. She wanted to see him bleed, she needed to see him scream for his life. Whimper at the touch of the knife piercing through her fresh, revealing a thick drizzle of blood run down her fingers.

"I had to kill him." Sadie pleaded with Tara. Tara stood infront of the girl, still wearing a questioning look.

"How?" Tara asked, her tone mean and harsh, her eyes unforgiving.

"He- he attacked me, when I was walking home. He was embarrassed by what me and Sam did so he attacked me."

The party was still in full blast, music pumping out of every room. She slowly creaped into the house, it was easy really. She spotted the boy, him standing with yet another too drunk girl.

She watched as he dragged her upstairs, before letting it go any further Sadie struck.

She pushed the girl away, the unsuspecting drunk stumbled before landing into a group of girls who gently help her up. Frankie stood was a glare on his face, staring at the masked Sadie.