ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ⁿᵒ.

It hadn't even been a few minutes before Sam and Richie barged into Sadie's room. Speech prepared for what they're about to ask.

"Uh..hey?" Sadie greeted them with an awkward smile, confused to why both of the are in her room. Sam's face was full of dried, tears and Richie had a guilty expression.

"Sadie, we need to ask you something. We want you to think about it, okay?" Sam gently asked, stepping closer to the once again confused girl. Sadie tensed at the sudden touch of Sam's hand on her arm.

Sam assured her with a smile and carried out, her voice demanded yet it came off as a plead.

"Your dad- he knows what to do in this type of situation..maybe- maybe he can help agian-" sam carefully asked, point out the fact Dewey had been through this 4 times already.

"Fuck no." Sadie simply answered, dipping back into her bed as she chewed on her bottom lip. She couldn't bring Dewey back into this, he doesn't even know she's in hospital, nor that she was one of the victims of 2021's ghost face attacks.

"Sadie-"

"Sam."

The girls dared each other with their eyes. They both knew what was on the line, they both knew the risks of bring Dewey in.

"He could die." Sadie projected, her voice shaken and fear still heavily evident in it. There was no words to describe the bond they shared with each other, a father and daughter duo that was so pure and filled with so much love that it physically hurt to watch.

"You, Tara- anyone of us could get hurt again. Sadie, he knows what to do" Sam pushed once again, Sadie by now had coddled herself into a ball on her bed. Her legs tucked under her chin, glossy eyes that were aching to cry.

"My dad could die" Sadie states again, her mind too occupied with the idea of losing him. She didn't care about herself- selfish as it is she'd gladly let a lot of people get hurt if that guaranteed Dewey would be fine.

"What about Tara?" Tara
That hadn't came to Sadie mind yet. She could be saving her girlfriend. But still, Sadie didn't see it that way. She saw that comment as Sam asking her to chose.

"What" Sadie asked, not because she didn't hear Sam, but because she wanted to clarify something before she did something else.

"Tara, Tara could be safer knowing Deweys around" Sadie's eye twitched and the burning urge to kill Sam spiraled deep inside her. She clenched her jaw shut as breathed out through her nose.

"You've been gone 5 fucking years and you only show up because Tara's been attacked. Don't play the scared, over protective sisters because your not her. I've been the one protecting Tara since you left, since before that. Every time she cried because her dad left and her mom wasn't around, where was you. Either out causing trouble for everyone else or you'd left town. She needed someone Sam. She needed her older sister to tell her she wasn't the problem, that she didn't drive everyone in her life away. Yet, you was never there, I was. I've always been there, I've always known what's best for my tara. So don't make me chose my dad or Tara, because I'm going to kill this little fucker before anyways else gets hurt, you hear me?" Sadie radiated with rage, her eyes blown wide and hands gripping the side of her bed, nails digging into the mattress with anger.

Sam gasped down a sob as she nodded her head. Slowly taking in all the information she had been yell at to take in.

"we wasn't asking, Sadie." Sam then stated. Removing herself from the younger girls bed and walking out of the room, dragging Richie with her.

Sadie quickly grabbed her phone and dialed Dewey as soon as she could. Her thigh contracted as the nail peirced the skin below it, a light stream of blood leaked out of the fresh cut as Sadie looked down in satisfaction.

"Hey, kiddo" Dewey's sweet voice rang through the phone, Sadie let out sob as she began to explain what she needed to tell him.

"I need to say something" dewey prepared himself for a conversation he may not like. In dewey fashion though he had to make a joke about it.

"You already told me you like girls, sades" Sadie shuttered a laugh as she closed her eyes. Crying wasn't something Sadie was ashamed of doing but lately they were her worst fear.

"I'm in hospital." Dewey stopped his laughed and put himself back together, his whole body shuttering at the words the spewed out of his daughters lips.

"I was attacked the other morning, I never went over my friends--my attacker messaged you. I'm fine, now at least. I don't want you coming to the hospital, yet. You remember Sam? Tara's older sister, she's going to come over tomorrow and explain something to you, you chose whatever you want, I want you to be safe at the end of the day. After you've heard that explanation then if you want you can come over, until then, don't even think about stepping foot in this hospital, got it?" Dewey rolled his eyes, Sadie was exactly like her mother with some aspects of her personality. She was too strong, was Deweys thinking.

"You can't honesly expect me to just leave my daughter in some hospital bed all night knowing she's hurt? I'm not doing that, Sades." Sadie hurd rustling and assumed her dad was leaving the trailer.

"Dad. Please. I'm begging you, you just need to wait one day. One whole day then you can seem me. I swear down I'm fine, they bearly got a hit on me" Sadie assure the hisident man, Dewey then begrudgingly agreed to leaving her for the night, atleast until Sam arrives the next day to explain something.

Sadie
My dad gets hurt ill make your life a living hell, ill turn Tara against you, I'll make you a walking plague. You hear me?

Sam
He won't.

Sadie
Then go see him tomorrow, he'll be waiting for you.

Sam
Thank you, Sadie.