ⁱ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ

A/N

Hurt my own feelings writing this..

"Dad?" Sadie breathed out, Tara had hung onto  her body like a koala.

"The head." Dewey stated, Sadie scoffed remembering the book she had read of her mother's.

"You have to shoot 'em in the head, or they always come back" Dewey explained, the whole elevator went silent. Sadies heart sank once again, she couldn't believe the man infront of her would be so stupid.

"no. Dad, your not going, you're not leaving me" Sadie grabbed ahold of his shirt, pulling him closer to her.

"Dewey! Who gives a fuck?" Sam shouted, her hands wrapped around Tara's.

"I do." Dewey simply stated. The door was yet to close so Sadie lunged forward, Richie grabbing her body that shook with tears.

"Let me go!" She seethed. Her vision was blurry from tears, she was angry. So fucking angry.

The was loud crashes and bangs, muffled groans and the sound of glass smashing. Sadie screamed at the door to open, her throat burned and she yearned for the pain that once lived in her thigh to continue so she'd feel anything, anything other than this aching pain that radiated through her bones, a pain so strong she wanted to rip the flesh of her bones and snap every single bone in her body until she no long  felt that pain. She would much rather relive every stab wound, ever punch anything other than what had possessed her. She gasped for air that no longer traveled through her body, her legs grew weaker and weaker as the chaos on the outside of the elevator played out. Sadie could only wait until it was over.

Richie was huddle In the corner, scared of what Sadie will do to him. Sam had Tara wrapped in her arms in a hazardous way. No matter how hard Tara tried to pry herself out of the grip Sam had, Tara wanted to comfort her girlfriend but Sam wouldn't budge.

Sadie's legs buckled at the sound of the gun shot, her heart shattering into a thousand pieces.

In that moment she wasn't there; she wasn't in that elevator. It was four days prior. Her and her dad was sat on the sofa, blankets wrapped around them, a horror movie playing in the background as the two talking about Sadie's future. Sadie was in her last year of high-school, she had wanted to move to New York and attend BlackMore University, it had an easy acceptance rate and had the lectures she wanted to attend; the girl wanted to be a writer like her mom, but she didn't want to exploit the ones around her, she wanted to write fiction.

Dewey loved the idea, always visualising how her dorm would look like, how Sadie would make such a perfect person in an unforgiven world. How she'd blossom into a likeable girl who'd get everything she'd ever want out of life. The thing that brought him the most joy was that he'd be there, he'd be there for every moment of it. He'd be there to walk Sadie down the aisle or Tara- maybe even both. That he'd be there to help Sadie raise her kids and be an awesome grandad- how fast that dream died.
Those memories riddled through Dewey's mind too, as the ghost face dragged the Knife further into his stomach, twisting it, making his organs flip onto the outside.

They could still hear the haunting scream that was Deweys last breath. Sadie dropped to her knees, begging whatever god there was to kill her next.

"Its okay, its okay" Sam's and Tara's voice became a blur. Sadie slammed her hand against the wall, screaming out in pain, not physical but emotional. Dewey was Sadies everything, absolute everything, now he was gone.

"Dad!" Sadie screamed out. The group had to close their eyes at the scene that unfolded infront of them. Sadie Riley, repeatedly slamming her fist onto the metal door, begging to be back with her dad.

"Dad." She cried, the sound of her sob almost choking her would repeat in hers and everyone mind until the legacy of Dwight Riley was forgotten.

The elevator dinged, indicating it had opened. Sadie came toppling out of the small inclosed space, running off to the stair case. She barged through the doors, leaving Tara, Sam and Richie to scream after her. Her tears were everywhere in her face, leaking down into her neck and drenching her shirt. Her pace sped up, hearing groans leave the man's mouth, blood following after.

"Dad" she gasped out, dropping to her knees. She held the man's limp body in her own, smoothing the side of his head.

"I love you, kiddo" he smiled at her, blood slowly leaving his body. Dewey had his final wish; he wanted to see his girl before he left. He knew he didn't want to leave but it was his time, he knew he'd finally have enough.

"Please, I can't do this on my own, please dad" she begged the man, her head falling onto his chest. Blood was now in her hair, but she couldn't care. She still needed her dad, she needed him to be there, always. She needed him to help her sleep. She needed her dad.

"Please, please, please" It didn't matter what she could say, he was already gone, nothing left other than another victim of the ghost face.

"Y'know I can't do this on my own!" She screamed out; pain, anger, confusion, revenge. All of those emotions rang through her body like a plague, she needed whoever did this dead, tortured, to pay for taking away her bestfriend.

She sniffled whilest getting up, wiping away the blood on her forehead. She smiled at her dad, kissing his cheek one last time before leaving, the haunting scene for something to repeat in her mind for years to come. She hobbled down the hall way, blood carelessly splattered everywhere. She cried harder than she ever though was capable in those moments, huffing out in anger.

Sadie had always been an angry crier. If you saw the girl teary eyed it's more than likely anger would take place next. She slammed her fist into the wall, one, two, three, fifteen, eighteen. She had lost count with the numbers, now her blood painted the wall.

"Sadie!" Tara screamed down the hall way. Sam and her running towards the grunts. They saw Sadie repeatedly hitting her hand into the dented wall. She saw the abandoned gun beside the leg and quickly grabbed it.

"Hes dead. Gone! My dad's fucking dead and your fucking boyfriend kept me from saving him" Sadie screamed at Sam the gun shaking in her hand. All three girls knew Sadie would never hurt anyone, knew she was just angry.

"I'm so sorry, Sadie. Please, let's go. Come on, I'll take you anywhere you want, just come on you need to come with us" Sam tried to shift the gun out of the unstable girls hand.

"Hes dead, my dad's dead" Sadie cried out, her jaw clenching and her nose flaring. Tara tugged the girls hand, begging her with her eyes to join them.

"I'm going to kill that dick, I'm going to make them pay. They're going to regret ever thinking about attacking the people i love" Sadie promised the girls, a cold expression on her face, no longer the warm and live smile of the once was Sadie Riley. Only anger lived within her, sadness was still evident but she could brush off the nawing feeling of loneliness that riddled into her joints and haunting her breathless whimpers.