ᵈᵒʷⁿ ʰⁱˡˡ

It all happened so fast, one moment Sadie and Tara were in bliss.

The next Tara was heaving on the floor, watching as Sadie fought off yet another masked killer.

She grunted, slamming her fist into the person face, stumbling at the force. Watching as the person fell to their knees, she quickly grabbed ahold of their jaw, slamming her hand Into their face until they were pleaded. The masked person crumbled, laid on the floor desperately grasping for air.

"Tara! Tara! Let's go, come on" Sadie quickly grabbed ahold of Tara, nudging the girl up and grabbing ahold of her hand. The two hatistly barge out of the room, sadies shoulder constantly slamming into the wall as she gasped for air, never in her life has she been so active.

The second Sadie opened the door she screamed, Sam standing right there with a shocked expression.

"Come on!" Sadie shouted, Sam still registering everything. Sadie pushed Tara into Sam, letting the girl lean on her sister. Sadie slammed the door shut behind her, making sure the ghost face wouldn't get through the door as they make their escape.

"Its Kirby, she's the killer" Sam breathed out, waiting for Sadie to join the pair.

"No? No she isn't" sadie was sure, she was positive it wasn't her. She would have bet her whole life on it, everything she owned that Kibry wasn't the killer.

"Who else could it be!" Sam argued, screamed like a banshee as they ran.

"Anyone but her! Fuck, it could be Cassie!" Sadie retorted, grasping ahold of her thighs as she breathed out.

"She made this whole place a kill box!" Sam pointed out, pointing at the locked door. Sadie grunted, her chest tight. "For us."

Sadie shook her head, not believing what Sam was saying.

"What about that? That's an escape door?" Tara pointed towards an open door, the lightly bleeding through the gap.

"Maybe it leads to the roof or something?" Sam asked, all of their eyes chased after an exit, not seeing any.

"Well, trial and error" Sadie breathed out, pulling herself back together and running towards the entrance. Just as she did someone jumped right in front of her, nudging their knife into her stomach. She leaned into the embrace, blood pooling in her mouth, dribbling out slightly. The knife twisted, poking her ribs as they did.

"Holy fuck!" She grunted, pulling her body away; hissing as the knife left her body. The person pushed her to the ground, her head slamming into the floor.

As they began to attack Sam, Sam's knife flung out of her hand. Watching as it landed near Sadie. Sadie groaned, knowing she had to get up and help everyone now. She quickly grabbed the knife, which made her the ghostfaces next target.

The person slammed the knife infront of Sadie chest, Sadie holding their shoulders so they couldn't pierce her heart.
"A little help?" She groaned, her hands shaking at the force of the person infront of her.

Tara grabbed a camera and slammed it into the person's head, screamed out in pain at the sensation that ran through her body, the pulling of her open wounds.

"Thanks" Sadie sighed, her head lolling back. The killer thumped to the ground, Sam and Tara soon picking Sadie up, trying to apply pressure to the open hole in Sadie's stomach that didn't stop bleeding.

They ran past the sheet, into a thin hall way. Tara collided with the wall, her damaged shoulder throbbing with pain. Sadie winced at the sound of Tara screamed in pain, trying her best to carry on running.

Tara threw the camera at the killer as he entered the hall way too, grabbing ahold of Sadie's hand and dragging her into a safer room.

Tara and Sadie found themselves in the same room as before. The killer chasing after them, as the masked person entered the room Sadie flicked the popcorn machine on them. The killer stumbled, backing up a little before slammeing forward.

Full force their body stumbling onto Sadies, their knife tracing the wound they'd just made;before re-entering her. She hissed, stretching her neck out as they did so. "I asked you to join me" the person commented, Sadie laughed ripping her hands from under their body and around the person's neck.

She pressed forward, suddenly straddling the person as they held their knife in a tight grasp, sqeezing for deal life.

"Sadie!" Tara screamed before another masked killer entered and jabbed another knife into her. The girl was stuck, her hands still wrapped around the others neck.

She quickly acted and tore the mask of the person; if Sadie knew anything about these physcos is that they hate to ruin a suprise.

The one that had just stabbed Sadie quickly pulled her body off their partner, swinging her into Sam and Tara. Whilst the one Sadie had been strangling was quick to pick up their mask and place it back to their face.

Sam quickly grabbed Sadie, helping her up. The three looked at the killers, watching as they wiped Sadie's blood of the knife, in sync.

"God." Sadie grunted, being ripped from the trance by Sam pulling her away from the scene.

The group walked into the theater, Sam guiding the two as they clutched onto their open marks. Sadie's mind went drousy, her vision being disorientated due to the lack of blood. Tara cried, whimpering because she thought Sadie had died; her brain still overwhelmed at the sight.

Just as the three made it to the middle of the theater, the ghost face jumped out again. Standing infront of Sadie, teasing her by playing with the knife.

Just as they turned around another killer approached them, stalking towards the group. Shaking their head whilst dangling the knife.

They were trapped, completely stuck in the middle of two ruthless murderers who's only goal was to kill them.

Sadie and Sam both push Tara to the middle, grabbing a brick to protect themselves with.
Sam and Sadie were back to back, Tara carefully in between them.

"Ready?" Sam asked, staring down at the murderer infront of her. Sadie whimpered, the sound of her blood sqealching out of her knife wound was stomach turning and all she wanted to do was be sick.

"I need you to be ready, are you ready?" Sam demanded, the brick in her head ready to slam into whoever is front of them.

"Yeah. In ready." Sadie nodded, taking a deep breath in and out. She held the brick out, it violently shaking as she did.

"Come on mother fucker!" Tara screamed out, making both Sadie and Sam lunge forward. Before they could do anything multiple gun shots were heard, directing at the killers.

Sadie grabbed ahold of Tara and dragged her down. Dropping the brink as she did.

"Its okay!" Kirby stumbled on the stage, her face bloodied and gun shaking in her head. Sadie sighed, knowing she was right. Sam whoever still didn't believe her.

"Stay the fuck back." Sam warned. Watching as the blonde limped off the stage, struggling to walk.

"We know it's you Kirby" Tara answered for the both of them, Sadie grunted blood dribbling off her chin as she glaced around the room.

"One of them knocked me out." Kirby cried, staring at the girls with hopeful eyes.

"Stop! Get away from the girls!" Detective Bailey ran into the room, holding his gun at Kirby; her doing the same.

The two were glaring at each other, both accusing each other of being the killers.

"What are you doing?" Kirby breathed out, her head shaking with confusion. Bailey carried on to aim the gun at the women.

"Did you kill Quinn? Did you kill my daughter?" Bailey screamed, anger scorching through his veins.

"Jesus Christ, whatever he's been saying to you don't listen to him. He's probably the killer." Kirby whimpered.

Accusation after accusation. Sadie stumbled back, her back hitting a counter as she fell. Blood oozing out of her wounds, blood pouring out of her mouth; is this death?