ᵗʷᵒ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰˢ, ᵒⁿᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ

Sadie became jaded with the term 'physco' due to how much it was thrown around in her house-hold through out childhood. Being the daughter to two well known victims of multiple series killers, made her numb to the word. However, the girl never once thought to apply herself to the word; be described as one. Because she never had these sudden out bursts of anger, never chose to bully someone less than her, target the weaker in the classroom. She was so undeniably ordinary and had a good childhood, loving dad, present mother and she never wanted for anything; how come Sadie saw herself standing infront of yet another body, one that had been thrown off a ladder, face crushed in.

As others flinched and whimpered at the sight, Sadie carried on to stare; gaze wide, mouth agap. She didn't bother to check if she looked any suspicious, she hadn't done it. She just carried on to stare at her friends lying corpse: the blood, the body, the over all sight was enough to curdle one's stomach. Sadie didn't grimace, she didn't buckle to the knees and vomit like she once would. She only stared, wondering how easy it was to actually kill someone. It wasn't hard, nor difficult; exploiting someone's weakness was a trick for the strong minded and determined. It was an easy task, for someone with a strong mentality of a murderer, the capability of seeking someone out and launching a knife into their jugular. Simple, right?

But Sadie carried on to be entranced by the sight, wondering if she had been the one to push Anika off the ledge would she carry on to feel this way. Maybe she would be relieved, that she had broken her number one rule. She felt isolated, alone, everyone else around her was mourning, grieving for their friend. Sadie was raging with jealously for whoever had done it. Yes, Sadie loved Anika, Anika had brought out a side in Mindy Sadie though she'd never see. But this feeling, this high on adrenaline feeling was too powerful, overwhelming a source of power in Sadie's powerless life yearned for something she had a taste of, just a dripple—a trickle of what could be a constant with one decision, Sadie Riley a murderer. Would she target her friends? Her enemy's? Strangers on the streets? Her mom? Her neighbours? Would anyone be fair game? Maybe even the families of the ghost face murderers, teach them of the pain their family members had inflicted. Amber's mom and dad weren't the best of people, no one would miss them. Richie, now Richie was a different story, Sadie had no clue who his family's; did he even have a family?

The group sat along the paramedic vans, Sadie had been checked out first; due to the obvious amount of blood she was covered in. Tara watched from afar, seeing the girl not tearing her eyes away from the body. The body that had now been covered.

"Sadie, are you okay?" Tara rushed over, wondering why she was so hyperfixated with the sight infont of her. Sadie was still in a trance, a deep thought brewing within her mind.

"Sadie?" Tara nudged the girl, her hand running up and down Sadie's back, her face faltering at how tense and unresponsive Sadie was.

"Im so fucked up." Sadie then whispered, her eyes glossing over, her jaw clenched and hands grasping around her forearms.

"Everyone's abit fucked up, Sadie" Tara assured the girl, nudging her with her hip. Sadie didn't fall to the suttle joke, didn't smile, didn't react.

"You don't get it. I've been through so much shit, ever since I was a kid with Gale, im doomed; ill never have a normal life." Sadie told Tara, Tara stared back at the girl; biting down on her bottom lip.

"We can have fucked up life's together" Tara muttered, smiling slightly at Sadie. "We can be fucked up girlfriends together, you want that?"

"I don't want to be fucked up, nor do I want to be asked out a few feet from my dead friend, who I saw get murdered" Sadie gritted, anger radiating through the atmosphere, her jaw clenching harder as she ripped herself away from Tara.

A teary eyes Ethan came stumbling into the scene. Seeing him tickled something within Sadie, so it was doubt when he came closer, that her fist also made an entrance; slamming into his face.

"Ouch!" Ethan groaned, stumbled back. Sadie hissed, her knuckles still sore from when she fell.

"Let me see your back." Sadie demanded, her eyes narrowing down on Ethan. The boy chuckled, dryly, thinking she was joking.

"Take off you shirt, Ethan. I stabbed the killer, if you have nothing to hide" Ethan slapped away her hand, protesting that he didn't need to justify himself, exclaiming how he was at study Hall all night, and to ask people.

"Mindy I'm so sorry" Ethan stumbled into the middle of the group. Tara sitting next to Mindy, Cassie now clutching her arms around Sadie.

"Step the fuck back." Mindy warned the boy. Ethan looked taken it back, shocked at the hostile attack.
"Your at the top of my list" the girl weakly threated, glaring at Ethan as he took a step back.

"I had econ!" Ethan breathed out, annoyed at the constant implication of accusal.

Sadie checked around the area, seeing detective Baily stumbled out of the apartment doors. Sadie and Tara soon accompanied him along side Sam.

"Were really sorry about Quinn." Tara manged to mumbled without breaking out in tears. Her hand wrapped around Sadie's, without a word Sadie interlocked their fingers.

She was mad, she didn't like the fact Tara wasn't understanding. That didn't mean Sadie didn't still love Tara.

Bailey nodded, thank them for their apology.

"Both my kids are gone. My whole family, gone." He cried. Sadie couldn't look at the man, feeling sick at the sight of his broken stature.

"They took me off the case. I'm not going to stop until I find them, you fuck with my family-" the man went angry within seconds, the all too well feeling of burning revenge settling into his stomach. "You die."

"Agreed." Sam sent a look to Tara who smiled back.

"Sadie! Sadie!" Sadie turned around and saw her mom running towards her, teary eyed. Gale embraced Sadie into a tight, warm hug, one that Sadie didn't pull away from.

"God, are you okay?" Gale asked, pulling away slightly to see the damage that had strucken through Sadie's features.

"I'm not dead" Sadie simply replied, ducking her head back into the hug.

"Gale! I swear to god" Sam shouted seeing the women carefully running her hands through her daughters hair.

"truce, okay?" Gale asked, never once letting Sadie go.

"I'm here for Sadie, and to help" Gale explained, being some what honest.

"Nice try, you've never been there for Sadie." Sam poing out. Sadie's shoulder grew tense, sadness bubbling in her throat.

"Well I am now. And everything will be off the record, no book, no interviews." Gale promised, assuring Sadie she was there to be a concerned mom and not a work-acholic.

"Im sorry I punched you" Tara lied. Gale broke out in smile, feeling Sadie's giggling against her shoulder and how Tara's lip quivered.

"No your not." Gale pointed it.

"I'm not." Sadie smiled, poking Tara in the side as the two broke out in a hushed fit of giggles.

"You two back together?" Gale asked, seeing how the two acted around each other; smiling at eye contact, and constantly needing to be touching each other, their hands never separating from the hand hold.

"Mom! Boundaries!"