ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ²

Changing after under going a large amount of trauma was normal, Sadies therapist quoted. She had been attending sessions with a therapist for a little under a year, still haunted by her dads death and the whole situation with Amber.

She hadn't told anyone she met in college what happened, most already knew the fabricated version. They painted Sam the villain and Sadie wasn't quick to defend the girl. Sadie hadn't kept her promise to make Sam's life hell, Tara was already doing that. Tara and Sadie bearly spoke after moving to New York, only seeing each other at parties. Mindy was the middle man at first, always fighting away the awkward silences that would dawn on them at Game nights.

Gale had published another book about what happened and painted Sam as the villain, obviously Tara didn't like that and demanded Sadie to get involved but Sadie never did. Sadie thought Gale was in the wrong and she soon cut off contact with her mom, well tried to. But at the end of the day, Sadie didn't want to be an orphan. She still wanted her mom. The only think she couldn't take was how her mom had gotten a boyfriend, she knew she had to move on soon but the girl thought she had more time than that.

Sadie had found a roommate, Cassie Raymonds. Cassie and Sadie were the type of friends that get each other with one look, the two didn't share intimate details on their life. Instead, the two attended parties, drank until they couldn't walk. Cassie and Sadie did drugs that made them hear colours, everything was fine.

Until it wasnt.