ᵇᵘʳⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ

*warning* kissing, attempted assault (no details)

Tara excused herself to go get more alcohol, smiling to herself as she let go of Sadie. Sadie then got grabbed and dragged to the dance floor by Cassie. Ignoring her protests, Cassie managed to physically move the girl into the open space on the floor.

"I asked them to play our song" Cassie slurred into Sadie ear. The girl laughed and brushed off the drousy feeling that washed over her, style by taylor swift began to play and Sadie's eyes widened.

Cassie danced around the girl, mumbling the words to herself. "Come on Sadie! Participate" The girl encouraged Sadie.

"You got that James Dean day dream look in your eyes!"

"And I got that red lip classic thing that you like!"

"And we go crashing down we come back everytime-" by the last part Sadie had lost count of how many shots Cassie had gave her. She stumbled off the dance floor, falling into another person.

"My god. I'm so sorry" Sadie was quick to apologize, shaking off the look the person was giving her, it wasn't angry it was like they were hungry? "Ashley?"

"Sadie! I've been looking for you all night" Ashley mumbled into Sadie's ear, placing a kiss there.
Sadie rubbed off the kiss with her shoulder and looked at the girl in question.

"Why?" Sadie innocently asked, unaware of anything that was happening around her. The girl infront of her laughed and leaned into her, kissing her cheek once again.

"Y'know why. You wanna hook up?" The girl offered, smiling at the newly dyed blonde. Sadie stumbled back slightly, shaking her head.

"Hook up? With...—you?" Sadie asked, her hands slowly running through her hair. The sudden rush of how Tara had ran her hands through her hair earlier jolted through her body.

"Yeah, come on. I've been thinking about it all day, don't you want to?" Disappointment dipped into the girls voice, Sadie shook her head.

"No, no, your hot—but, Tara?" Sadie mumbled, her voice dying at the end. Ashley smiled widely and leaned forward, crushing Sadie's face in a kiss. Ashley's lips moved on there own, pushing Sadie further into the couch.

"Ashley" Sadie mumbled underneath the girl, hissing in pain as the girl pressed further into her. Once again, unaware to Sadie, Tara watched everything play out and she grew revengeful.

Finding the first boy and flirting with him.

"Ashley, get the fuck off me" Sadie pushed off, growing angry by the way Ashley was ignoring her. Sadie ripped her body from underneath Ashley's and screamed at the girl.

"What the fuck!" Everyone near them could hear the anger radiate from Sadie. Ashley pushed off the couch and looked at her like she was crazy, a deer in headline stucken look on her.

"What?" Ashley mumbled, her eyes not focusing on one thing at a time. She was obviously too drunk to do anything, Sadie scoffed and left the room. By the act itself made Sadie stone cold sober. Sadie moved away and sat down, watching Mindy and Anika pace through the house.

"Whats wrong?" Sadie asked, Mindy sighed in relief and pointed towards a guy who was coaxing Tara up the stairs.

Sadie's eyes turned a dark blue, her skin burned to the touch. Nothing but anger rang through her body.

"Tara, come on you've had too much to drink" Sadie shouted from the bottom of the stairs. The man who held Tara gripped her tighter, Tara hissed in pain and that made Sadie burn even more.