ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ʳᵉᶠˡᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ

The group carried on to laugh, smiling ear to ear.
Anika and Cassie sat in the other room watching Stab, 'to prepare themselves'
Then, loud obnoxious moans left Quinns room.

"Her and her gentleman caller are back at it again" Tara mumbled, her cheeks tinting red as the sounds become louder.

"My god, he must be good" Sadie laughs, which made Mindy laugh too. All of their phones began to vibrate, which made them go silent.

A video of Quinn getting murder played on all of their screens. Quinn being held against the man, his knife digging into her as she screamed; all of it happening in her bedroom.

Something they thought was funny; Quinn moaning loudly. Turning into horrifying screams of fear. Sadie pushed off the table running to Cassie, dragging Tara with her.

The room went silent, Sadie pushed Tara into her shoulder, covering the girl. Cassie stood behind both of them hearing the muffled screams of pain. Mindy protecting Anika and Sam standing infront of them all.

"Run." Mindy whispered, like they had already expected someone to speak they kicked through the door. Quinn's lifeless body toppling forward and crushing Anika.

Sadie pushed Cassie and Tara out of the house, the girls run out thinking everyone was behind them. Sadie however stayed in the house, she still had more people to protect.

In those moments she though; if she was truly a murderer she wouldn't be so focused on helping Mindy with Anika. But at the same time, seeing the lifeless body of Quinn sent a rush to her head making her weak in the knees.

She saw the masked man taunt in the door frame of Quinn's room. He tilted his head, like Sadie had done after killing Frankie.

"Awh, Fuck!" Mindy mumbled, staring at the man as he charted forward, sliding his knife into the girls shoulder.

"Mindy!" Anika screamed, launching at the man's legs. The girl fought back, her arms shaking around the man's legs as he slammed her throat into the floor.

Sadie rushed into the kitchen, searching for the knifes; nothing was there. She groaned, slamming her hand down in annoyance. Her eyes widened, mouth opening as she searched her back pocket, It wasn't much but it was something; a small pocket knife, a shiny little blade attached to it.

When Sadie re-entered the room anika was pinned to the wall, knife deep into the middle of her stomach; slowly being dragged up. She screamed, a blood curdling howl of terror. Sadie flinched at the sound, stalking forward and impaling the man in the shoulder.

The man didn't histate to retrack his knife, then embed it into Sadie's own stomach.

"Holy shit! Forgot how painful it was to be stabbed" Sadie gasped, her hands wrapping around the shoulder of the masked person to pry them off of her. The man tilted his head down, mouth to Sadie's ear.

"I know your secrets" he whispered, the voice changing sending her back a year ago. Amber tormenting them in the hospital hallway. Sadie's eyes widened, mouth opening but closing.

She stared back at the masked person, no hint of any perfume, nothing but a masked man with a revenge pit in their stomach. Sadie measly chuckled at the implication, slamming her head forward until her nose split and blood freshly splattered across the man's mask.

Before Sadie could act again, Sam slammed a knife holder into the man's head. Making him tumble down, leaving Sadie to deal with the constant flow of blood that leaked from her face.

By then, Tara and Cassie had realised no one was by them. They quickly made their way back up to their apartment, groaning at the locked door. The two girls weren't that strong, so their attempts at kicking down a fire proof door was sort of impossible.

Sam and Mindy grabbed ahold of Anika and Sadie, guiding the bloodied girls into Quinn's room. Seeing the scene made Sadie instantly vomit, realising once again the same consistency of past food mixed with stomach acid. The group turned away from the sight. Sam fought off the man behind the door, her shoulder bumping into it as the other man collided with the wood.

Then the door suddenly stopped, which would mean a good thing, right?

Taking the opportunity, Sam whispered 'bathroom door' the four girls stumbled into the room, Mindy covered Sadie from the sight of Quinn's hookups dead body lying on the ground. Infront of the pair was the masked man again, acting instantly Sadie jumped forward.

Her fist twisting the pocket knife into the man's stomach, smiling at the sight of him bent down holding the cut in pain. She licked her bottom lip, removing the blood that had built up there. She raked her hand through her hair, spitting out the extra blood that lingered on her tongue. Before anyone could be crowned the hero, Sam ripped Sadie back slamming the door on the man's face. Retracting back into Quinn's room, quickly sliding the flimsy lock.

Mindy stayed their, her back pushed against the wall. Sam pushed the drawers into the wall behind them, sliding it to mindy to keep the masked man from entering.

Sadie rushed over to Anika, the girl was drenched in her own sweat, panting as her fingers loosely apply pressure to her open gouge.

"Dont hate me" Sadie whispers, Anika furrowed her eyebrows at the bloodied face girl. Until a jolt of unending agony flashed through her body, radiating from the open slice mark on her stomach.

"Fuck!" The girl released a throaty groan, her fingers trying to pry Sadie's off of her body. Sadie ignored the attempts, knowing Anika would die of lack of blood otherwise.

Sam rushed towards the window, the same man from earlier banging on his window. Sam looked down, seeing a deadly drop. She groaned at the sight, until the man slide through a ladder. She hoisted it up onto the windowsill, making sure it was stable to carry 4 women.

"One at a time" he asked the older carpenter. She nodded, turning her attention back to Sadie and Anika.

"Mindy, you go first" the girl shook her head. Her back still fighting with the adamantly aggressive killer.

"No! You two go, someone needs to hold the door, I'll get Anika" the women asked, Sadie sucked in a breath of air, shaking her head.

"Anika needs to go first, look at her" the Riley girl practically howled, she suddenly became hyper aware of how her nose was swelled and mouth was full of blood; the liquid metal taste sending a rush towards the darkest parts of her brain.

"No! Sam should go. If she goes she'll help everyone else pass" Anika mumbled, blood spilling through the gap in between Sadie's fingers.

Sam debated whether to go, to leave the room with Anika who was bleeding out to death, Sadie who's face was stained in blood; mostly her own, and Mindy who was holding on for dear life, fighting with a door.

She slowly got onto the ladder, shaking as she crawled across it. The girl made the mistake of looking down, seeing for herself the reality of the drop. Suddenly everything became all too real, the hight, the screams that were echoing out of the open window, the none stop sound of the door being kicked it, and the faint screamed of Tara to open the door.

"You're losing a lot of blood" Mindy pointed out, ignoring the groan that realised from Sadie's throat.

"Say something more positive!" Anika screamed, her back arching into Sadie's fingers, needing the reassuring hand of Sadie to guide her through the pain.

"Anika, you're next" Sadie mumbled, pulling away from the girl so she could move. She gripped the hand of Sadie, holding it back to her stomach.

"I can't!" Sadie pushed off of her once again, Mindy pulling her to carry Anika towards the widow. Anika fell onto the bed, shaking her head as tears spilled from her eyes.

"You have to go baby, you have to" Mindy pleaded with the girl, her head brushing away the lose hairs from anika's face.

"I can't" the girl once again whimpered, Mindy turned to Sadie.

"Sadie you go first" Sadie whimper, she was terrified of hight. But reluctantly she found herself placing her knees to the metal material.