ᵃᵗᵗᵃᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ

A/N
I have officially written all of Foolish! I cannot believe this book is nearly over. There's 9 more chapters left?!?!?

Sadie and Tara both shared one of the most intimate moments of their entire life. Granted it was a slightly altered version to benefit Sadie and make her seem like the victim; within reality she had gutted a man and didn't want to be arrested.

Sadie had told Tara she needed some time with her mom. Gale and her was yet to make up, for whatever reason that was. Deweys death cause a tear in the relationship and it was yet to heal from it, maybe spending a day together would help fix that.

Gale was all for the idea, happy that her daughter wanted to spend the day together. Tara had made Sadie promise to message her hourly, and vise versa.

Tara
You okay?

Sadie
Yes, Tara believe it or not I can I'll be safe for one day.
You okay?

Tara
We're leaving right now, the phone call shouldn't take that long.

Sadie
Keep me updated

Sadie flung her phone to the other side of the couch, Gale had just ordered food so when the phone began to ring Sadie automatically assumed it was the delivery.

She nudged her body off the couch, her leg was dead so she practically limped over to the phone. Where she had be stabbed healed fairly fast, fast enough that her mind wasn't in a constant panic.

Walking over to the phone her mom entered the room, a large smile covering her face. Sadie got closer to the phone, for some reason her heart began to pound, her chest racing at an irregual pace and her ears grew warm. Finally, she etched her hand towards the vibrating phone and placed it to her ears.

"Hello, Sadie." Again with the deep voice. Sadie smiled to herself, Gale sighed at the released knot that broke in her chest. Sadie hummed to herself, allowing the masked person to talk their nonsense before she hung up.

"I know about Frankie" the voice rasped, in hopes of taunting the girl. Sadie gasped, clutching her chest.

"Great heavens, what on earth shall I do?" She asked, her tone in an stereotypical Hollywood actress of the 60's voice. She smiled to herself, hearing the grinding of the unknown persons teeth.

"You could always join me. I see something in you, something great. I don't know someone who looks as innocent and have it in them to gut someone alive" the person sounded impressed, remakered at the violent way Sadie chose to end that man's life.

"Yeah, well im doing a better job than you. Ill give you Greg but come on, get creative. You didnt even kill Anika, the dumpster did." Sadie laughed, seeing the interaction Gale backed into her room, running off to get her gun.

"Listen here bitc-"

"You listen dickhead. I've been through this shit twice, you know what, it gets boring. If your going to kill me, come at me" behind her came a chair, smashing through the glass wall. Gales boyfriend dead body lying there, stabbed.

"Holy-" Sadie's voice died off, seeing the person standing tall infront of her. They slid their fingers across the blade, something Sadie had done a few days before.

They carefully walk forward, Sadie huffed out, tired of the boring chase. She turned around beginning to run in the direction of her mom's bedroom, the masked person straight after her.