ᵛⁱᶜᵗⁱᵐ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ

Sadie glanced around the room, something still feeling off in her chest. She had yet to fall from her state of euphoria, the powerful feeling to kill another. It was his eyes, his pleading eyes sent Sadie into animalistic reaction. Salvating at the thought of his wide eyes, matching her wild ones. Sadie had never felt so free, so herself. She knew Dewey was shaking his head, grumbling about how 'this isn't a coping mechanism' but it was, it really was. She felt so good, so high, she could never fall. Light, like a cloud floating aimlessly in the sky.

However, she also felt like a prison, forever trapped in her broken spirit because she knew she couldn't do that again; she wouldn't allow herself to do that again. So the girl would forever constrain herself to live a life without that nicotine like buzz. She knew it was wrong, morally at least. But the sensation of it all, the fact that she could be arrested at any given moment, forced away from society for years was some how freeing. It was humorous; to be sat in a room where everyone else is so unsuspecting of the urges that struck through Sadie's nerves, nawing at her soul to act on them.

"God. Why is this so depressing?" Cassie practically screamed, Sadie groaned and Ignored the boring comments. The news aimlessly playing in the background, everyone almost silenced it out.

Mindy and Anika had their limbs wrapped around each others, Ethan awkwardly glancing at Tara from time to time. Cassie sitting beside the creepy boy, sending him glares. Leaving Tara and Sadie to suttlely cuddling up into each other on the spear couch. Tara's hand was wrapped around Sadie's waist possessively like she used to.

Mindy and Cassie send each other an knowing look, rising an eyebrow to question the closeness between the two other girls.

"You two back together?" Mindy asked, she used a bored tone but Sadie and Tara both knew that if either one of them said what they wanted to she'd freak out.

"That is private information" the two's both say at the same time. The two glance at each other and burst out laughing, amused at the jinx. Mindy scoffed and crossed her arms.

"Mother and father we need to talk, alone." Mindy stood up from the couch leaving Anika's limbs to fall off.

"Who's the mother and who's the father?" Cassie asked, confused on the roles that two women would playing fitting into the words 'mother' and 'father'

Mindy excused the girls into the kitchen to integrate them. Completely blanking Cassie, too focuses on Sadie and Tara's relationship statues.

"You two together?" Mindy asked, squinting her eyes at the girls; accusing them.

"No." The both gritted out, that was true they weren't together.

"So who the fuck gave you those?" Mindys finger jabbed into Sadie's neck, the girl wrapped her hand around Mindy's finger and bent it back until Mindys eyes widened.

"I said no, Mindy" Sadie reminded the girl of her answer, Mindy let out a few complains but soon rejoined the others in the room.

The news began to play, talking about a crime that was committed that night.

The man began to explain how Jason Harvy, a real weirdo was killed earlier that night.

"Oh shit, that's the chode from our film studies class" Mindy pointed out.  Sadie's face housed a bored look, not really caring that someone died. That was until the mention of how they dressed.

"Ghost face costumes" was all Sadie caught, her chest heaving and her eyes expanded with wonder. Tara glanced over at the girl and noticed the fear that resided in her eyes. Sadie- Sadie was a very strange character, that was clear. She wasn't scared of ghostface but hearing the mention of someone actually copying Billy, Stu, Mickey, Nancy, Roman, Charlie, Jill, Richie and Amber; was some what intimidating, maybe she didn't like the competition.