ᵒᶠᶠⁱᶜⁱᵃˡˡʸ ᵃⁿ ᵒʳᵖʰᵃⁿ

Sadie felt lost. It was strange, she never really bonded with her mom; atleast not like her and Dewey did. That didn't change the fact Gale was her mom, her protector.

It was surreal. Seeing Gale Weather's like that, being taken out with all types of medical attention around her. Sadie didn't both to speak up about her cut, it wasn't important. It was hard looking at her mom, seeing nothing there; it wasn't her mom, it was just another body.

Sadie tried her hardest to fight off the ghostfaced man, she really did. But she fell victim to her own demise, her own thoughts fooling her into being weak. No one was sure how to act around Sadie, they couldn't relate.

They all sat around the hospital waiting room, Mindy and Tara stuck to Sadie like leaches; or blood. Cassie was mindlessly talking to Sam, whispering on what to do with Sadie. It was tense, Sadie had always been a strong character but no one could keep up that persona; especially when that person is stuck in a waiting room, waiting to find out if their mom was dead.

Sadie had passed out, completely gone. Snooring softly on Mindys shoulder, her hands possessive wrapped around Mindys arm. Sam and Tara had allowed the girl to shower before leaving. Sadie had objected initially to being check out but the nurses persisted.

They were shocked that she was still standing, so that wasn't very helpful. The glass in her eyes was soon filtered out due to her eyelashes and the small cuts didn't really faze the girl, that with her with the empty feeling of being an orphan; maybe she was being dramatic, her mom wasn't dead yet, but that's who Sadie was. She was a scared girl, who was at witness of her dad and now her mom dying.

Sadie was jolted away at the sounds of Danny entering the room. She didn't mind, she was greaful that he helped save Mindy and Sam.

"Hey, hey, I came her as fast as I could." The man explained, stepping up the stairs and meeting Sam. Tara glared a the man, obviously not his biggest fan in this moment.

"Did you?" Tara asked, her voice vibrating through Sadie making the girl stirr awake even more. Sadie let out a low grunt, shuffling in her seat slightly.

"I'm scared you guys. I really don't want to get hurt again." Mindy whimpered, Sadie automatically locked her arms around the girl. It felt so foreign to her to openly speak about her emotions, but they needed to.

"You won't get hurt again, Mindy" Sadie promised. Sadie may be broken beyond repair, but she loved a thousands times harder than a normal person; like it or not, that love extended to Mindy.

"You've gotten hurt, Sadie. You've been stabbed more than a butchers pig" Mindy expressed, rolling her head to the side. Sadie muffled her laugh, stuffing her face into Mindy's neck.

Tara gently placed her body into Sadie's, who openly embrace her. Sadie felt relieved, happy she had such an amazing family that would always been there for her.

"I love you" Sadie found herself whispering into Tara's ear, placing a small kiss on the crown of her head. Tara smiled to herself, tucking her much smaller body into Sadie's even more.

"I love you too" Tara replied, leaving both girls to blush like school girls; like their past self's.

"So what do we do now?" Cassie asked, watching as everyone else looked depressed ass hell.

"Maybe he has to win this time." Everyone stopped and stare at Sam like she had grown another head. "He wants to punish me." Sadie bit back what she wanted to say, knowing comic relief wasn't necessar in this moment.

"Me." Tears fell down her cheek, quickly dissolving into her cheeks. "Maybe i'll let him, give myself up. If this is what I have to do, to keep you safe—it's worth it." Sam cried, gasping on her tears. Tara was quick to object, angry that her sister was implying that.

"No. No, were not doing that. You went back to woodsboro to protect me, every single day you make the decision to protect me, none of us would be alive if it wasn't for you." They all agreed. Sadie and Sam didn't have the strongest relationship, that didn't stop Sadie from seeing the true Sam though.

"You have to let us protect you." Tara asked.

"Shes right, Sam. None of this is your fault, it's never been anyone's fault. These people- they're sick—they, they need help. Don't ever question yourself over a phsyco, it's a losing battle" Sadie stood up, accompanying Tara.

"Were a team." Tara stated, Sadie nodded in agreement.

"Actaully were a family." Sadie then corrected, Wrapping her arms around Tara. Mindy joined the pair as she smiled devilishly at Sadie.

"Were the core four!" She squealed, smiling brightly at how Sadie groaned and lolled her head to rest on the top of Tara's.

Mindy put out her hand, Tara instantly taking it. Mindy nudged the Riley girl who didn't budge, refusing to associate herself with such a name.

"You do it, I'll do it" Sam offered. Sadie rolled tongue around her mouth, debating if it was worth the public embarrassment.

Begrudgingly she placed her hand in the pile and laced it with the girls, shouting as a whole; core four.

"Core what?" Ethan asked, Cassie held in a giggled at the obvious scowl that landed on Sadie's face.

"it's an us things." She growled, pulling the hands away from Ethan. Ethan blankly stared at Sadie, muttering something under her breath.

"I think it's cute, your like the power puff girls" Cassie smiled, knowing how to piss Sadie off.

"Y'know what I find funny? How your only friend dragged you into being apart of a mass serial killing spree. Makes me laugh every time I think about it" Sadie smiled, ignoring the groans of Sam, Tara and Mindy as Cassie glared her out.

"Hes going to keep coming after us." Sam then changed the subject, going back to the more vital topic.

"Isn't there somewhere safe we can just hold up in?" Ethan asked. Probably the only relevant questions he ever did ask.

"hes just going to keep coming after us." Tara explained, the group agreeing. Tara then got lost in thought, her mind searching for an answered to all their problems.

"We could use that though." Tara quickly got out her phone, dialing Wayne as she explained what she wanted to do; what she needed to do in order of being safe. Sadie sighed, seeing detective Bailey pick up.