ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗⁱᵐⁱⁿᵍ?

A/N
Just incase anyone mentions it, I've changed the face claim. I've recently fell back in love with Madelaine Petsch, so she's Sadie now :)

Sorry for any confusion, a lot of people mention that Olivia scott-welch didn't have ginger hair but I thought she did and in my head Sadie is ginger so here we are.

Only 6 more chapters left :/

After an excruciating amount of time the group finally arrives at theatre Kirby already waiting for them. Sadie stumbling up the stairs, her nerves still gone.

The blonde waited leaning against the fence  staring up at the dimly lit lights of the theatre, a scowl laced on her face knowing what the dark, goolish, theater holds underneath the surface. The shrine that resigns just through the doors, the dedication some people go through just for a movie.

The group quickly accompanies Kirby, who stopped staring at the lights. Her face still a straight line, bored appearance as she looked over at Sadie and everyone else.

"Hey, I talked to Bailey. I have everything set up." Kirby looked around the group, spotting people missing.

"Wheres Mindy, Cassie and Ethan?" Sadie's jaw clenched and her eyes slightly shut, a shaken sigh leaving her lips.

"They're 5 minutes behind us" Tara assured the girl. Kirby nodded, leading the group into the trap she had planned for the ghostface.

"Lets get you all inside" it was a way of protection, a source of armor that New York on its own couldn't provided, they knew they wasn't safe, so they came to a place where they'll have atleast a fleeting moment of safety; whether that be short lived or not.

"Not you." Sam quickly turned around, staring up a Danny who housed a confused face.

"What?" He mumbled, seeing the serious tone and dead panned face of Sam.

"Your not woodsboro, I'm sorry." His mouth dropped, shocked that Sam still didn't trust him. He then nodded, agreeing that he shouldnt go in either.

"Its okay, its okay. I get it" he assured her, nodding as he spoke. "Be safe, okay?" He asked, Sam flinched at the warm words, not familiar with the feeling.

"You too." She coldly replied, still scared he'd end up to be another traitor. She turned around, forcing the rest to do the same.

"Good call." Kirby mumbled, nodding her head at the no doubt hard decision.

"Its always the love interests" Sadie mumbled, pulling away from Tara ever so slightly. Tara scoffed at the implication and dragged Sadie back into her grasp.

The group walk into the theater, again meeting the rusty door. Kibry barged it open with her shoulder, nudging it ever so slightly.

"I cleared the whole place right before you you got here." Kirby explained, looking around Sadie hummed. "So this is the only way in or out"

"He steps into the first door? Both doors lock automatically trapping him inside, we'll turn it into a kill box."

"Weapons?" Sam asked, Sadie was still at awe at how fast Kirby pulled this all together, it would be such a shame if she was the killer.

"One gun and I hold onto it." Kirby was quick to explain that, dead set on who was allowed to use the gun. Sam pulled a face, an unamused glare.

"I am the only one with a badge here and that's the way its going to be." Before Sam could argue, Kirby then added to her point. Sadie opened her mouth, pulling something out of her pocket.

"Actaully." She flashed Deweys badge, an amused smile on her lips. Kirby smiled at the action, shaking her head.

"Where'd you find that?" Kirby asked, reading the name Riley. Sadie shrugged, placing the badge back in her pocket.

"I'm an awesome thief—" she proudly stated, her face draining white at the realisation. "I just admitted to stealing to an FBI agent." Kirby laughed at the sudden timmid smile Sadie wore.

"Seriously. Your safe here." Kirby assured, Sam didn't believer nor did Tara. I think being around Kirby brought something back from her childhood so whatever Kirby said Sadie believed.

"Well, I'm going to check on Mindy." Sam pulled herself away from the conversation, already weary of Kirby who's only there to help.

The girls split up, Sam going her own way and Sadie going the other.

Sadie found herself sitting on a counter top, her feet bearly touching the floor as she traced the outlines of her scars.

"Hey" she heard the faint sound of Tara's voice, she snapped her head to the side, seeing Tara standing there. Sadie nodded, smiling as Tara approached her. Sadie had discarded her jacket, she was just left wearing a yellow crop top, one that showed off all her scars. Even though most people grimaced seeing them she didn't care, she though they were cool.

"I'm sorry about what I said-" Tara was unsure of the day, she was implying when she basically asked Sadie out right after being attacked.

"What are you talking about?" Sadie chuckled, her arms behind her as she leaned back. Her neck had a thick layer of sweat glossing over it, shinning in the light; better than blood?

"When I asked you to be my girlfriend again." Tara reminded Sadie. Sadie muttered an 'oh'.

"Sorry" Tara placed herself between Sadie's legs, looking up at the girl.

"I would love to be your girlfriend again—" Tara crack a huge smile, wanting nothing more than to secure the answer with a kiss. But Sadie pulled away.

"I meant what I said that day too. I'm really messed up, Tara. Like hugely, do you really want that type of baggage?" Sadie asked, her hands running up and down Tara's spine, her minty breath grazing over Tara's features.

"I always have, Sadie. I don't simply want you, I need you, I need every part of you, even the parts you may not like but I love." Tara mumbled, her words dying as she placed a kiss to Sadie's lips.

"God, Tara, who knew you was such a charmer?" Sadie pulled away, smiling like a chester cat. "So this means that we can't die tonight?" Sadie asked, her one hand placed on Tara's hip, the other pulling the loop of Tara's jeans to place another kiss to her lips.

"We can't." Tara assured, Sadie smiled. Once again connection their lips in a passionate haze of delight, knowing there back together.

Their little dream soon crashed and burned, a sharp knife settling into Tara's back as she screamed into Sadie body. Sadie pushed herself off the counter. Tara fell to the floor, holding the wound tightly.

The masked person slashed forward, in an attempt of stabbing Sadie. The girl was quick, always sharp to these situations. She grabbed ahold of the person clothing, slamming the masked person into a glass closet; soon after reaching down to help Tara.