ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ

A/N
okay, I love Sam so much but I just feel like Sadie would be so mad at Sam for her dad dying and ignore the fact someone else killed Dewey and that it wasn't actually Sam's fault so a lot of Sam hate is in this chapter. I guarantee you though that IF Sadie survives the night her and Sam will be best bud's In no time. Maybe.

Sadie stormed passed everyone that was in her way, barging some couple making out and jumped onto the couch were Mindy was mindlessly watching a horror film.

"Sadie! What the fuck man, why are you out of hospital?" Mindy screamed, her bear slightly pouring onto the couch before Sadie grabbed it and chugged it down.

"Tara's leaving town, she didnt fucking tell me." Sadie stressed. Mindy sighed and lolled her head onto Sadie shoulder, something she knew calmed Sadie down.

"Its okay, you'll be okay. It was probably Sam." Sam, fucking Sam. Everything's due to Sam isn't it? Stupid Samantha who always thinks she knows best.

"I hate Sam so much." Sadie seethed, the glass in had hand shaking from the amount of force her fingers were doing as they clenched around it.

"Your just upset, calm down, watch this with me?" Mindy pointed towards the TV. Sadie notice a girl that was eye Mindy up and giggled.

"Looks like you have a secret admirer" Sadie nudged the girl who turned and looked at the person who was checking her out.

"I think we'd make a hot ass couple" mindy mumbled, talking about her and Sadie would be a good looking couple.

"Oh we definitely would-" Sadie turned to Mindy and it felt like this is the first time In years she'd actually felt happy.
"Would you Mindy Meeks-Martin, do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

Mindy placed a hand to her chest and nodded with fake tears in her eyes. "Thought you'd never ask" she sobbed out, placing a kiss to Sadies cheek.

Sadie laughed, wiping off the slopping kiss and the two began to watch the movie. They slipped in and out of an easy conversation.

"Where's Chad at?" Sadie asked, noticing how the room wasn't filled with a jock like stench.

"Huh, probably having Sex with Liv in the bathroom" Mindy gagged at the image of her brother, Sadie smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

Sam and Richie filtered through the door, Sam instantly spotted Sadie and guilt riddled through her bones at the though of earlier that day.

"Why did Amber through a party?" Sadie asked, It was pretty inappropriate timing to throw a get-together considering theres a murderer on the lose.

"Oh. Shit. You don't know? Holy fuck, Wes and his mom-were attacked yesterday, they..uh- they died. This is supposed to be a mourning type party but booze and underage kids don't mix well" Sadie eyes widened at the mention of the Hicks dying, she ran out of tears a long time ago so the girl sank further into her chair and sighed.

"Here's to surviving" Sadie placed her cup into the air for Mindy to click. Mindy clicked the cups together, smiling.

"Alright, everyone! Thanks for coming, buy the partys over!" Amber's voice rang through the room. Mindy and Sadie shrugged it off, knowing they're both welcome to stay.

The crowd growled with 'why?' 'Whats?' And straight up 'no's'

"Time to go!" The girl exclaimed again, louder and more stern.

"Hey, hey, hey, Hello! Can we cut the music, please?" The lights flashed on, no longer the flashing of rainbow and a luminous blue. Richies voice was now hear, which perked the interest of Sadie. Leaning on her hands to get a better look at what was unfolding in the entrance of the house.

"Is this Stu Machers house?" Sadie then randomly asked Mindy who nodded. Sadie's brain worked in weird ways but knowing that made all her sense heighten and she became scared again, she no longer had a dad to save her.

"Hi..Gen Z, how are you? Uh..both Sam and Tara and-" Richie looked around the room and made eye contact with Sadie. "Sadie, has been attacked by the killers..twice. Now they're here, which makes this place a huge murder target, so... if I were you, I would probably leave." Cups and crueses were thrown at him. The man groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Okay, I tried to be nice. Get the fuck out! Please? Get the fuck out! Sincerely, get the fuck out." He opened the door and waiting for everyone to leave. Like high-school kids they are, screams and objects were heard but soon they began to filtered through the door aswell.

"Thank you. Thank you. I'm saving your life I promise" Sadie got off the counch and walked over to the group- Sam, Richie, Amber and Tara.

"What the fuck? Don't name drop me to get people out, man" she flipped him off before walking into the kitchen and downing another shot of vodka which went straight to her head.

"Mindy! What the fuck dude I leave you for a minute and your sucking facing with some-" the girl was quick to push off of Mindy, her face fed as Sadie glared at her.

"That's my girlfriend bitch" Sadie placed a hand to her hip and circled down on the poor innocent by stander.

"Oh..I- I'm so sorry, I didnt- I" the girl mumbled, she pushed herself further off the couch and stumbled on her feet.

"Just messing, Richies kicking us out" Mindy groaned and the girl threw a plastic cup at Sadie who chuckled and left the two.

"I don't know Mindy probably off accusing everyone of being a killer!" Liv shouted back at Mindy as Sadie sat back down in her original seat.

"Whats this now?" Sadie asked, having zero context to the comment at all.

"He went looking for you?" Mindy narrowed down on the girl, Sadie could see the accusing eyes Mindy was giving Liv.

"I didnt see him, 'kay?
Why you looking at me like that?" Liv asked, anger radiating off her body as she spoke.

"Just revising my suspect list" Mindy laid back down on the couch, cross her legs as she grabbed a chip.

"Am I on the list?" Sadie churped up, worried her friend thinks she the killer.

"Everyone is. But your like number 180" mindy explained, Mindy's reasoning was the Sadie had been attack, Sadie's girlfriend had been attack, but so did Wes and everyone knew Sadie hated him.

"Fuck this." Liv stood up but didnt leave the room, Sadie waved goodbye and began to swell on her conversation with Tara.

"Are you afraid of me, girls?" Liv stopped and asked, the two girls laughed at that.

"You think I did something to your brother, huh?" The girl pressed, asking ominous questions that made Sadie's skin crawl.

"You think I'm gonna.. cut you up?" Liv leaned forward, eyeing up Mindy.

Sadie clutched onto the pillow that was lying on her lap. "Yeah." She whispered, her eyes glossing over as she looked at Liv.

"A little bit now, yeah?" Mindy moved closer to Sadie, scooting over as Liv carried on.

"I thought you said I was too boring to be the killer. Maybe that's the twist? What do you think, huh? You're the expert" Liv whispered. The ginger girl shuttered against the tone Liv was muttering into the room.

"You know what eventually happens to the expert?" Liv gritted out, leaning closer into thr girls.

"What?" Mindy mumbled back, now scared of Liv.

Liv dragged her nail across her own throat, tilting her head slightly.

"Oh, you physco bitch, fuck off and go find Chad." Sadie pushed the pillow into Liv who walked out of the room.

"I need to go to the bathroom" Sadie mumbled into the room, prying herself off Mindy.

"Alone?" Mindy asked with blood shot eyes and agap mouth.

"Do you want to see me piss or something? yeah I'm going alone" Sadie brushed off the girl and walking Into the closes bathroom. Preparing herself for what's to come.