ᵃⁱᵐ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵈ

"Hello, Samantha" the masked person answered back. A smirk was heard in their voice, mocking Sam.

"No" she breathed out. Scared that Tara and Richie had already been dealt with.

"Richie can't come to the phone right now. He's finding out what happens to people who stick their noses in business that doesn't concern them" the masked person wiped there knife clean. Sliding two fingers down the blade before shaking the bloodied finger.

"Please don't hurt him" Sam begged, pleaded for her boyfriend to be saved.

"I'll tell you what, you can choose I'll only kill one" the person offered, taunting Sam as they gained speed on Tara's whimpering body.

"What? What? Tara!" Sam screamed don't the phone. Sadie's stomach had been put through hell and back, too much puncturing for a return. She panting against the wall, her hands clamped over her new knife wound. She couldn't see due to the tears, nor hear due to her own heart beat.

"Who do you want to hear die?" The person again.

"No, please im begging you please don't hurt them." Sam begged. Pressing further into the peddle to drive faster, Dewey held onto the roof.

"Really? You can't save your own sister? All you have to do is say 'kill Richie'" the person explained, it seemed like the easiest question in the world. Yes or no. Her or him. Your boyfriend or your sister?

"No!" Ghost face finally grabbed the back of Tara, Pushing her off the chair.

"No! Tara! Don't touch her!" Sam screamed down the phone. Sam could hear everything, every scream, whimper, plea.

"Please, Please, Please, I'm begging you" Sam began to get desperate, her car wouldn't move fast enough.

"or say kill Tara and ill make sure to hit all those organs I missed last time" they assure Sam, stalking closer to Tara as she dragged her body on the floor.

"Fuck you!" Tara screamed back. Her body was going numb, weak from the lack of blood in her system, the pain she had gone through within a couple days.

"I'm begging you! Please don't hurt her" ghost face flicked there knife out, haunting it over the skin of Tara's.

"Last chance to save one" they declared. "Choose"

The once likable, loveable, loving, person was long gone under the mask. Nothing but a monster who justified their actions in the name of love.

"Why are you doing this?" Sam asked, by now Sadie had came back to reality. Richie was still numb against the floor, Tara was dragging her body across the floor whilst the murder was slowly stepping behind her knife out ready.

"You wanna know why, sam?" The person retorted. "Maybe it's because you're a selfish bitch. Who can't even make a decision to save the life of someone you love." each step they took was haunting, each whimper Tara made sent a shock of thrill through two members in the room. A sadistic smile taunted the face who watched Tara's attempt of escaping.

"Maybe your too weak for this franchise?" The person asked Sam.

"Maybe your right-" Sam cried out.

"Or maybe I'm just stalling for time, Fuckhead" Sam then added, her tears no where in trace.

The elevated dinged open, Sam and Dewey standing there. Dewey shot at the person who stood over Tara.

They quickly dodge out of the way, running into another room.

"Where's Sadie?" Dewey asked, running past Tara.

"I- I'm fine" the girl grunted out, hobbling down the hall, Richie in her hands as she dragged his body.

"Oh my go-" Dewey swallowed down a sob, seeing his daughter bloody and brusied, her grey hoodie soaked in her own blood, her one leg drenched in her blood.

"Are- are you okay, kiddo?" He quickly asked, grabbing Richie and helping Tara. Just as the three made their way towards the elevator Dewey was pinned to the wall.

A knife swining towards his face that he was quick to block. Sadie gasped, pushing herself to the ground on accident hearing the gun shot.

Dewey grunted and pinned the masked person to the opposite wall. Slamming them over his shoulder with a loud thud.

Dewey then got tripped up, falling over aswell. The gun slide out from his hand, Sadie stomach sank as she began to run toward her dad. Richie grabbed her back, holding her in place.

Dewey and the new ghost face fought, holding the knife infront of the man's face, pushing down as hard as they could.

"Not today" dewey grumbled out, he swung his head forward into the others head. He grabbed the gun as the ghost face began to run back towards the man. Dewey shot them a couple times before leaving and grabbing ahold of Sadie.

"Come on, let's get out of here" the man lifted his daughter over his shoulder. Momentarily closing his eyes shut hearing how she screamed in pain.

They all managed to make it into the elevator, before Dewey placed Sadie down and slammed his hand over the sliding doors.