ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵒʳ ᵈⁱᵉ

*warning* suicidal thoughts, a lot of death?

There bodies collide, stumbling ontop of each other.

"Oh" Sadie groaned, feeling a heavy weight ontop of her suddenly. Amber grunted out too, smiling at the sight of Sadie.

"Hi" Amber suddenly went shy. Sheepishly smiling at Sadie, Sadie had to suffocate the shocked expression. Sadie knew she had to fit into this ideal situation with Amber, feed into the delusion Sadie would ever love Amber back.

"You need to come with me, I don't want to use force." Amber warned the girl, Sadie bit down a scoff. Amber had already killed Liv, probably Chad and now she doesn't want to hurt Sadie.

"Okay." Sadie agreed, she walked side by side to the by side her. Suddenly Amber had pulled her closer, whispering into her ear.

"I'm sorry." Before Amber had stabbed her once again. How many times have they been in this situation, Sadie being stabbed by Amber?

"Sadie!" Gale screamed, her hands catching her daughter as she toppled over.

"You really should have listened to Dewey. He nailed it in one! Dude, look at the love interests!  Are you fucking stupid?" Richie ranted, pointing the gun where ever.

"Fuck up" Sadie began to sweat a little too heavy, her heart pumping a little too slow. Her hands shook, pressing down on the wound that wouldn't do much this time around, blood leaking—pouring out at a pace that was too quick to stop.

"What'd you say to me?" Richie placed the gun towards Sadie temple. Sadie bit down a smile, placing her leg behind his own and pushing him back, he tripped smashing his head into the floor.

"Fuck. Up." A loud guttering groan left her lips as she heard Tara grunt in the distance. She ran towards the sounds; Seeing Tara slamming her crutches into Amber.

She placed her hand on the crutch, prevent her from swinging again. "Run." She whispered in Tara's ear, Tara turned and whimpering before she saw Sam take off, Richie following her.

After Tara left to hid-chase after Sam, whatever reason. Sadie smiled at Amber, tilting her slightly. Amber had acted quicker, slamming the gun back to Sadie's head. Amber moved the girl into a private room, preparing to give her a reason why she'd killed everyone.

"You mean you're actually going to kill me?" Sadie asked in belief of the gun that was directed at her skull, pushing down on her flesh.

"I will." Amber grunts out, pushing the gun down further and ghosting her finger over the trigger. Sadie's eye flinched, wincing at the pain that radiated through her body.

"Well, go ahead." Sadie asked. The two girls ignored the cries of Gale and Sydney, too occupied in their own world.

"Dont- dont tell me how to do this, im the one holding the gun" Amber mumbled, her hand began to shake knowing she was incapable of pulling the trigger for herself. She had been in this situation before, weapon to someone and she never once hesitated. But yet, Sadie had been different.

"You won't do it" Sadie mocked the Raven haired girl. Standing tall and walking closer into the gun. Daring Amber to shoot, Both girls eyes widened at the action.

"You can't pull the trigger" the two girls felt it. Both of them shaking; Sadie with anger, Amber with fear.

"Because you love me" Sadie accused Amber. Amber's eyes softened, she thought by Sadie accusing her of that, that it meant Sadie felt it too. Instead, Sadie directed the gun into her own mouth, tears pouring out of her eyes.