ᵃʳᵉ ʷᵉ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ᵐᵒᵛⁱᵉ?

"God. I cant live like this" Sadie complained, her hands covering her face. The wait until her dad showed up was eating Sadie alive.

"Hey, they'll be here soon, okay? Don't worry about it" Tara had demanded, forced even, Sadie to get into bed with with her. It took Sadie almost an hour to figure out how to use her legs again, but she manged.

The two girls were watching some movie on the TV. Tara looked bored and Sadie was dwelling.

"Yeah, okay. Let's just finish the movie" Sadie offered, cuddling into Tara's side. Tara smiled and leaned her head against Sadie's shoulder, breathing in the girls scent she had been longing to smell again. It smells exactly like home.

The two girls heard a faint rustling sound outside their room. Tara was quick to answer back to it, Sadie wanted to ignore it.

"Hello?" Both of their monitors began to tick at an alarming rate, the sudden fear that settled in the two girls stomachs were daunting. Fearing the unknown was probably the most scary thing every to put yourself through.

"Hello?" Again, Tara asked In a louder tone. To no avail no one answered.

"Fuck this, man. Are we living in a horror film?" Sadie pushed off the blankets that Tara had hazardous wrapped around her. She groaned as her feet hit the cold concrete floor, hissing at the pain that radiated through her thigh.

"Fuck" she heard the muffled moan of Tara behind her. She quickly turned around seeing Tara slowly lift herself into her wheelchair.

"Tara, be careful" Sadie asked, slowly wobbling over to her girlfriend and checking she was fine. Tara was quick to brush off Sadie and her worries.

Sadie lifted Tara's broken leg careful, Tara clenched her hand around Sadies shoulder. Sadie kneeled down so she could place Tara's leg down carefully, not to hurt the girl.

"Thanks" Tara breathed out, smiled at Sadie as she nodded towards the door. "Lets go"

Tara pushed against the wheels, she retracted her hand and hissed in pain.

"Stay here. Okay? I'll be back" Sadie asked, placing a kiss on Tara's head. Tara grabbed ahold of Sadies arm, holding her in place.

"No. Your not going without me, just- I can do this. I promise" Tara begged, her eyes pleading for her girlfriend to let her.

"I'm not going to let you put yourself though this type of pain, Tara." Sadie stopped and stared at Tara who was quick to stare back.

"I'm not asking" how was Tara and Sam so alike?

Tara manged to move herself to the door, a cocky smile wormed it's way to her lips.

"Yeah, yeah." Sadie pushed against the crunches she had been given earlier that day.

The lights flicker off, the two girls stop and stare at each other then focus their attention back to the door. Sadie let's out a Shaken breathe, scared to what's to come.

Both girls creep towards the opened door, slowly tilting their heads out of the frame to check if anyone's in the halls. No one is, no ones in a very busy hospital is there.

Sadie steps out into the hall, placing her foot in the door way so Tara couldn't copy her actions. Tara's mouth fell open as she was about to object their phones began to ring. Scaring both girls as they flinch, Sadie takes a step back her back falling into the wall as she lets out a low groan.

Tara sucks in her tears, debating whether to leave Sadie and get the phones or stay with her but allow the ringing to continue. The phones rang at different times so the excessive sounds were heard every second. Sadies heart was yet to beat at a regular pace, her hand clenched the shirt she was wearing and heaved at the pounding in her chest.