Part I

"Can I be your yeo-chin (GF), Taehyung-sshi?"

The girl in school uniform almost peed in her panties while standing in front of a guy called himself as Taehyung.

"Can you please f*ck off? I'm not in the mood for this kind of stupid things"

Boom. And the girl cried and ran away as soon as possible.

"Uhh, agasshi (miss), chakkaman (wait a minute)!"

The girl turned in hope for a change of heart.

"Next time we met..please don't say you know me. You're ugly as hell. Who would even date you?"

The girl knelt as her legs wobbled and the world is against her.

"Why do you have to be so mean and rude, Taehyung?!!!" she shouted.

"Oh, can you please tell me your name so that I can remember the next time I meet that you're the one who's brave enough to shout at my face that I swear that I'll curse your hideous life until I've become a dead person?" Taehyung simply replied her together with a glare of death.

The girl screamed and buzzed off her ass.

Taehyung laid on his back again with an open book on his face on a bench at the rooftop.

"A bunch of pabos (idiots)" he thought.

-----

It's been only a week after Taehyung had transferred to the well-known school of elite which is also famous for other celebrities studying here; Busan High School of Arts. Many had judged him by the looks, turned their lifes upside down after knowing the true him. Taehyung, or his fullname, Kim Taehyung, appeared to be in a lean figure, bright orange colored hair with fair skin. He got his left ear pierced.

His presence here is quite renowned by all of the students and staffs. Well, oh, silly me, I forgot to mention that he already had debuted with a boy group called BTS last summer. With 2 mini albums produced and a Rookie award, surely these boys are getting a lot of people's attention nowadays.

However, a few weeks before, the CEO of Big Hit Ent had announced that the boys, each of them will complete their respective educations one by one as this will allow the rest to continue attending their schedules. So, Bang Si Hyuk PD-nim chose Taehyung or V to be exact, to complete his senior year while they chose the high school themselves.

There were rumors about how the boys were strongly objected upon their right to choose whichever school they interested in to. But the company denied and they all had agreed and reached a final decision through meetings. So, that's how Taehyung ended up in BUHSA.

Indeed, Taehyung is a complete different person on and off the stage. He who looked as if he's very satisfied and happy with everything he have turned out to be a spoilt child with an ill manner. Only been a week, and he had already about more than 1000 love confessions and also a ZERO record of accepting any of them. Some of the girls accepted his decision but some gone wild against him. This group will do whatever they can on either forcefully grabbing Taehyung's attention OR making others disgusted of him so they'll back off.

Taehyung never came to class on time. He never dressed up properly according to BUHSA's guidelines. He never finished his homework. He never talked to other people.

His reason is always the same;
BTS is on tight schedules lately.

The teachers and students never blame him, instead with the students that majority who have background as artist or celebrity, the totally let this matter slipped.

-----

"Uhh..annyeonghaseyo..I'm sorry but can I join you here? I won't bother you. I just need to find a peaceful, quiet place for study"

A petite girl with glasses holding a thick book and wavy short hair had shocked Taehyung who was taking a nap on the rooftop as she slowly tugged the hem of his shirt.

Taehyung rose and stared at her.

"Go f*ck somewhere else or I'll make you regret" Taehyung warned her.

"I'll be right there quietly study. Continue your sleep, juseyo (please)" the girl moved quietly to a corner with her books. Taehyung looked at her in disbelief.

She tiptoed lightly but somehow she stumbled and fell with the books on her face. And a minute later..she bursted in tears like a little kid.

"Uwaaahhhh neomu appa (it hurts)~~~"

"Can you please shut the f*ck up?!" Taehyung yelled at her making her silent on instance.

The girl wiped her tears.

"M-mianhamneeda" she said.

She moved to a corner and sit down and read. Taehyung tried to crawl back to sleep. The silence is in the air again before..

"J..jiusunghamneeda (sorry) but..may I know where's the washroom?" The girl speaks again.

End of Part I.

-----

So far, do you like the plot? ^^