Part VIII

Is he gonna take me somewhere far?

Is he gonna rape me?

Is he gonna kill me?

Is he gonna leave me alone at the forest?

Is he gonna sue me for not helping him?

Is he going to...

"No, I'm not such jackass, you retard" Taehyung seems like he's reading her mind all along.

"T..then why the fck are you taking me to your house?! Or..this whole thing is just a setup to me?!" Nara curls at her seat getting goosebumps all over. A tear seems to be forming on the tip of her lashes. She balls herself with her legs put on the seat together.

"I told you, I'm not that desperate, girl" Taehyung shakes his head nonchalantly and smirks devilishly. "You're not even my style"

Hearing those words kind of soothes Nara's thoughts and feelings. She rolls her eyes but still curiosity never leave her in peace.

"We'll do the homeworks at my house. Far more safe and time-saving"

"Why do you say so? I don't seem to have any problem with my house, 'cause duh, 'my house'? " Nara boldly gestures her index and middle fingers at both sides of her head. Then she wipes down her face, taking a deep breath. "Err keurigo (also), there are many things I had to have for the work at home, so would you mind sending me back, please?"

"I can guarantee you, everything you'll need will be there. Now shut the fck up or I'll pull over and let you walk back all by yourself"

"That's wayyy better than being in the same house as you, asshole!" Nara bumps the dashboard with an absurd look on her face. Seeing Taehyung just looking on the road and remains silent, Nara crosses her arms and scoffs in anger.

Not too long after that, Taehyung made a turn around and enter a neighborhood of classy and rich-looking neighborhood. Nara's eyes enlarges at the sight of those beautiful houses.

"Wow..he lived here? Looks legit--"

"You know I can hear you clearly, not?"

Nara's face blushes at the statement while Taehyung opens the gate to his house with a remote control.

His house is a semi-detached house with stainless steel gate and grills finishes, a small swimming pool outside the house, a few bonsai plants and is colored in light pink. Gives out a romantic vibe and quite soothing.

But still, Nara won't come out of the car.

"Don't even think I'll go over there and open the door for you. You'll healthy as hell, so you surely can open it by yourself" Taehyung closes the door to the driver's seat and goes to the main door. He takes out a bunch of keys and unlocks the grill and the door lock.

"Yahhh!!! Nega onje (when did I) ask for your help?! You're the one who's dragging me here!" Nara slams the door to the passenger's seat after going out of the car hastily. She was wiping her clothes here and there to tidy them up when Taehyung suddenly appears in front of her, looking very upset.

"If you ever..EVER did that again to my baby..you'll regret" With that, Taehyung clicks his car key and locks his car with majesty and Nara was left in fear standing next to his baby.

-----

Ughh..so damn busy these days..anyway, thanks for reading/voting/commenting ❤❤ hope you guys love this chapter too~^^