Part VI

V's Twitter Update :

@taetae_bts : Yo kids~ I miss you guys (BTS)~ Come here with me!

@jm_bts (Jimin) : @taetae_bts Taetae yah, himnaeyo (be strong) ㅋㅋㅋ

-----

"I'm sorry but you are?" Aaron rises his brows in questions referring to Taehyung.

"Uhh..He's my classmate" Cheeks now flushing red is Nara.

"Oh. Cool. The name's Aaron, Lee Aaron" Aaron sticks out his right hand for a shake towards Taehyung with a wide smile. "Nara's friend".

"Oh. Haven't seen you anywhere around school though" Taehyung coos while rising his left eyebrow cockily and accepting the handshake. "Taehyung" he briefs.

"Ah, I'm not from the same school, I'm at Yeoshin's Boys High School" Aaron says calmly.

"Oh". Taehyung's eyes drop to Nara's. "You. We got a little work to do".

Then he grabs Nara's left hand without further thinking and leaves Aaron alone.

-----

Taehyung dragged her nearer to the sea water and surely metres away from Aaron and the rest of the people.

"No! Wait-- What the fck?!" Nara struggles to be free from the grasp. She glares at Taehyung deadly while gritting her teeth. "I don't remember promising you anything!"

"Well, actually you don't" Taehyung shrugs.

Nara's eyes widened and she ball fists her hands. She turns speechless for a couple of minutes before she speaks up.

"What do you fcking want from me?!" Nara explodes.

"Nothing" he simply said.

Thinking about how missed the golden chance to finally date someone for the first time in her life, Nara curls down, her knees meet her forehead and she hides her face within her arms.

"You've ruined everything..I fcking hate you" hot tears flowing down her hidden cheeks. "Why.." she said between her sniffles.

"I don't like seeing you with other guys"

The words are merely just mumbles but it was clear enough that Nara lifts up her head to see Taehyung's silhouette figure under the bright beams from the sunset.

"What did..you say?" Nara stammered.

"I said.." he clears his throat. "I need help for the Korean literature's assignment. The deadline is tomorrow and I still don't have a clue about it"

Nara chuckles a bit while wiping her tears cooly.

"Tch. I don't understand you. Just now you said it was Statistics, now it's--"

Silence suddenly fills the empty space between Nara and Taehyung.

"Wait" Nara exhales. "You said Korean literature's assignment is due tomorrow?"

Taehyung nods lightly.

"Fck!!!!! I totally forgot about it and haven't do a single shit!!!!!"

-----

Uh oh. Shit is about to go down, is it? I hope not. ㅋㅋ well, that's kind of a normal scene for a living thing called student like me.

Don't forget to vote & comment~^^